How to change the oil in your Harley

jayel

#9 Guru 74 TX650A
Reaction score
How to change the oil in your Harley (add your own next step) good one 1974jh5

Step 1. Attach your trailer to your Harley Theme Ford F150

Last edited:
Step 2. Make sure you are wearing all your leather bought at the lifestyle store, er, Harley dealer. Don't want to look like a dentist, now do you?

Step 3. Start Harley and rev for 10 minutes so everyone knows you have a Harley.

step 5: Take your Hawg to the harley shop and have them change it for you, cause you dont want to get any of that icky stuff on your hands or $75 harley t-shirt. Wait in the store with the other leather clad pompus Hawg owners

Step 6: Make sure you don't make eye contact with the 'real' bro while you are perusing more lifestyle gear. He's probably the type who changes his own oil (shiver).

Step:8 if you do happen to get some oil on that sweet shirt, its ok you have that equally sweet Affliction shirt in the left side bag along with your purse or I mean man bag

Step 9: Whip out your Platinum MasterCard and pay $228.95 for the oil change, plus $114.98 for that bitchin' Genuine Harley Triple-Chromed Odometer Reset Knob Cover. Pay no attention to the "JC Whitney...Made in China" tag hanging from it.

I have a friend at work that just went through this with a 2012, and was preaching it as gospel. Informed him that they cannot enforce that without them paying for the service.
He was pretty mad when he went that way on Saturday. I'll find out how it went.

Step 10: Puff your black T shirt and leather vest clad chest out, knowing that you 'bought American'. Then go back to the bike which is nestled in its custom trailer, lettng your gaze drift across the chromed Showa suspension (Japan), flawless engine castings (Lifan in China, where the Honda clones come from), neat switchgear (Cherry Switch, Japan) all connected by a wiring harness (Hitachi/Mitsubishi, Japan). But at least it's all assembled in Milwaukee. :wink2:

Oh, and that leather vest probably came from Mexico. :D Hey, at least the T shirt was made here...:laugh:

Step 10. Put your do rag on first thing . Also get your friend to help because your gut is so big you can't bend over to check the dipstick

You forgot the wheels, seat, throttle body, fuel injection, and the instruments!

Don't they actually assemble in Kansas City and somewhere in Pennsyltucky?

Closely guarded industry secret for years: Gold Wind 1500's are a higher US content than ANY H-D.

I read it on the internet, so I know it's true. (cousin Clyde worked at the Marysville plant for a long time too.)

Back