i have no idea what im doing

So I was working on a buddys car the other day and had a terrible idea. As with most bad ideas I when ahead and jumped on it as any good American would. Here is part one of my headlight idea, its a fog light off a bmw yea yea no hi low beam but im more than ok with that at the moment.Uploaded with ImageShack.com

cool. gonna make a bucket for it?
I only have low beem on my cheap bates style headlight. no worries.
I just leave it off when I start it, then when I get into traffic, I switch it on.

Hi dudes, not much work this weekend mainly worked on the house but I did do a little stuff. Found a rad old tail light while I was cleaning up the shop.

Uploaded with ImageShack.com

Also mocked up a 21' front wheel and worlds smallest gas tank ie it holds about a gallon. Im gonna get a bigger tank as well this is just for rolling around town and stopping for gas every ten miles (whats gas mileage like on a fairly stock xs?)

You may not care about a hi/low beam but the DMV might, lol.

yea I may have to just build legal ver of the bike and put all the other stuff on after I get it on the road.

Looks sweet dude, I've got some rad old parts laying around my place that would probably look sweet if you're interested.

Corvette tailights
Chrome ape hangers
and other crap. who knows I'm already messaging you about honda dream crap I just wnated to leave this so I was subscribed.

Thanks man no haha it was a 70cc two stoke 4 speed I think a minarelli p4 but it was dead so I upgraded to a 2005 Derbi GPR 50cc 6speed watercooled motor.

Few minor updates nothing major.I've been looking at grinder and springer frontends lately and my buddy Chad @ shop102 said he had some incomplete ones im check out this weekend.He said they are both 6'over so idk if or what that's gonna look like on an xs with no rake. I dig the second set the most I think.

Found a set of more narrow plow bars I like the look of em way more they are just a bit to narrow for the risers but the other forks will work I think better with em and I kinda dig the white.

Lastly I had an idea about an electrical box for storage and my electronics. instead of spending money I don't wanna on a pre fad box im gonna recycle the factory side covers. I like the lil details in em anyway. Plus the trailing edge just happens to follow the line of the rigid bit so I seems like a win win. I like being able to say "no you cant buy it off the web I made it.

Disregard my stoked look in the reflection, I just get hype about my ideas sometimes.

Hey guys so in order to afford my forks and wheels I had to sell the leg right out from under my poor lil dude....no worries next week or two and she will be standing on her own again...gonna do a 16 rear 21 front with a 6 over girder!!! I think its really gonna set the bike where I want it. Until then im just gonna work on the electrics box and shave some of the frame.

Nice bike I started out with the same set up it was a cafe racer when I got it now its a bobber I like the twisted squarer tube springer or the gurtter would look cool to

that little tank is growing on me. sits alittle too high. how far down can it go? you could retunnel it...then it would only hold a few cups of gas.
like the side cover idea. don't put your regulator in there. needs to breathe!

Back