I just created a 2012 calendar

Chuck

Useful idiot
Reaction score
I just created a 2012 calendar with bike pics from xs650.com. I just went through the pictures on this site and grabbed some of bike pics that caught my eye.

I had a great calendar last year from 650motorcyles.com, but they seem to recycle the same bike pictures every year. So that's why I made this one.

But file size of the doc is too large to add as an attachment to this thread. Its not a bad little calendar to print out on your printer. If anyone wants it let me know. Its a Word .doc and its size is 1,983kb. Its also a good template to put your own pictures on. I got the template from the web at:
http://www.homemade-gifts-made-easy.com/photo-calendar-template.html#downloads

So instead you could make your own.

Thanks, Chuck

Neat idea!

I went through the entire "Let's See the XS's" thread when I first found this site and downloaded copies of all the bikes that had features or an overall look that fit my personal idea of "The Perfect 650".

Initially (and still, actually...) the plan was to use them for ideas and guidance while I'm going over my bike.

But you're right, it'd make a heckuva calender!

Yes its amazing what some members have done with their XSs. I don't have a particular style that I like. Just something that looks like its been ridden and is ride-able. My calendar has hardtails, softtails, nearly stock, cafe and everything. All done with imagination and love. My calendar catches my eye everyday. I have one at work and one in my desk corner. That the only place my wife lets me have my stuff.

Let me know if you want me to share the calendar. It seems that the skydrive links get old after while.

Last edited:
Back