I think this is something like cafe thing.

I´ve got good vibes now!

Bike is now registered and test ride went quite ok. Found major oil leaks and gears do what ever they want, but couple weeks fun and then i tear apart that litle thing:D

10092010096.jpg

10092010095.jpg

I must be some sourt of sadistic, because i love driving in rain:) Bike feels great and driving is fun even its leaking oil and gears dont work like they should.:D

its just a sheet of 1/4" plastic and cushion material formed with anglegrinder in that shape, and finishing material is fleemarket pvc leatherjacket butchered on it.

Something progress with this "thing", New pipes to get the bike litlebit lower.

27102010106.jpg

27102010105.jpg

27102010103.jpg

27102010104.jpg

I should get litlebit sober, this topalcohol class is eating my wallet and hangovers are not so piece of cake...:D

I like the seat and I like the front fender, but not together. The front end looks too "thick" or "heavy" with that seat. I agree that you need a tracker or cafe' style seat or at least some type of fender to make the lines flow a little better.
Other than that, it's pretty cool!

Your pipes look good , only thing is your gonna go througn a bunch of clutch cables. They well burn where they set against the pipes.

Cable will go just fine with some heat insulation. And those fenders and seats are going to trash!

Just got my rebuilt engine in frame, now should get batteries and other stuff bolted on frame! Tank needs to strech and i never done that, lets see how it goingto hold gasoline inside...

Kuva0026.jpg

Kuva0025.jpg

Because snow is melting fast that bsa tank will wait till next winter for mockup, that standard tank is just fine for next season.

Kuva0041.jpg

Quite shit paintwork even if you look close :D

Sproket is approx 1/2" offset and frame is cutted and welded wider. That fuckn pentagram is upsidedown.... Gonna change it to recycle logo.

Its been a while since last update, bike was finished at spring and rode couple thousands with it and then i bought monster 900cc, that was last nail to yamas coffin. Looks of the bike didnt really match to power resources.

spring:
DSC03419.jpg

and nowadays:
Kuva0131.jpg

:bike:

How do you mean? It didn't have the power to back up the streetfighter look it had? It certainly looked to have a lot of potential to be a fun, quirky bike.

Not enough power to do power wheelies ! :D My duc monster changes my personality when riding (i think i loose drivers licence soon), xs never going to be that fun ever in that way and i dont need second hooligan bike!

It all depends what you want. I always tell people not to spend tons of time and money on a 30 year old bike if they're looking for performance. Me personally, I want a bike that I can have a collection of spare engines laying that cost me nothing, and I can fix on the side of the road.

You cant do that with a modern bike.

Posted via Mobile

Its been a while since last update, bike was finished at spring and rode couple thousands with it and then i bought monster 900cc, that was last nail to yamas coffin. Looks of the bike didnt really match to power resources.

spring:
DSC03419.jpg

and nowadays:
Kuva0131.jpg

:bike:

So the front end you had on it was a bolt up to the stock neck with only a bearing replacement? Is it available for sale? I like the inverted fork look. Would be clean on a project that is comming up...
-=PO

I sold that fork to tracker project (and i live nearby santa), it was with xs bearings and xs stem pressed in! Just buy some fork that you like and swap stem tube and it fit to your bike.

Back