Inner tube troubles

I wouldn't worry to much about it. The tube around the valve stem is very thick and won't bubble out into the hole.
If you are to worried get washer that is a snug fit on the valve stem and put it on the valve stem inside the wheel.
Leo

tubes have different types of stems, get one with a wide rubber stem(TR-15)
IRC%20MOTORCYCLE%20TUBES%20STEMS.jpg

Thanks for all the different angles and advice guys. I've actually solved the problem now and am proud to say I have the tyre fitted and ready to roll.

The guy who powder-coated my wheel found the old tubeless valve set up and posted it down to me. The rubber fitments (kinda like grommets) from it fitted the stem of the tube and obviously the hole in the rim like hand and glove. Perfect. So glad he didn't throw it away!

Thanks everyone for the help, appreciate it.

Thanks for all the different angles and advice guys. I've actually solved the problem now and am proud to say I have the tyre fitted and ready to roll.

The guy who powder-coated my wheel found the old tubeless valve set up and posted it down to me. The rubber fitments (kinda like grommets) from it fitted the stem of the tube and obviously the hole in the rim like hand and glove. Perfect. So glad he didn't throw it away!

Thanks everyone for the help, appreciate it.

Im not using the stem, I'm replacing it with an inner tube. The stem built into the tube is now passing through the grommet from the old tubeless setup

Back