Just wanted to say thank you

got556

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
As I get deeper into my build I'd like to personally say thank you to the vendors/members that post on here and to the ones that have superb customer service.

Seems like I've been seeing a lot of threads w/ the "usual suspects" not returning emails, phone calls, etc yet taking peoples money and keeping them in the dark for months.

That is no way to run a business and pisses me off like no other and it's borderline thievery.

I've purchased from some vendors here (Mike's, Lowbrow, Visual Impact) and had superb results.

Furthermore I plan to purchase from gordonscott, Hugh, pamcopete, MrRiggs, etc simply b/c they are on these sites everyday (handing out FREE advice and troubleshooting, no less) and still putting out damn good kit. The threads here speak for their service and uphold their reputation as outstanding.

This isn't an ass kissing thread...okay it is, but sometimes hard work goes underappreciated and I just want these good guys to know we (at least I and the majority here) support your work and words.

Thank you.

Got I agree with you we are lucky to have a ton of knowledge on this board. Above all these people are willing to share. Thanks Tony C

Back