Kudos to Lowbrow Customs

501Spanky

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
I ordered my David Bird straight style hardtail from Lowbrow Customs on June 29th. My order was picked up from their shop by USPS on July 11th! 2 week turnaround:thumbsup:

Now if Canada Customs doesn't hang onto it for 2 months and charge my $1000 duty I'll be a happy man.

I went with the usual 4" stretch, 2" drop. I'm planning on raking the neck a few degrees once I get the back end on and can check the trail:D

thats awesome took mine right at 4 weeks to get to my house but didn't mind the wait.

Post pics as you go along looking forward to seeing progress, or do you have a build thread going on somewhere

Granted I live in the US but they got goods to my door in something like 4 days from time of placing order. Super fast shipping.

Yup Lowbrow is good people.

Their shipping is usually pretty fast too. I wish. The had these hardtails when I built mine, I would have been all over one like a fat kid on box of Krispy Kremes.

I have ordered 3 seperate times from Lowbrow and they havre always been great to deal with. I ordered a 7/8 throttle from them but they sent me a 1in. throttle instead, and they sent me a 7/8 no questions asked and had great customer and return service. And they send ya some cool garaged fridge stickers also!!!

Posted via Mobile

Back