Leslie's Tracker Build

I would love to fit a JMC swing arm to my tracker, a JMC swing arm.

But they are as rare as hens teeth

XS650JMC1.jpg
[/IMG]

Leslie

I had the same thought, when i saw this on Ebay.

I have heard of them, but I think Al Quieda are easier to get in touch with,,,,what a shame as it looks the bollocks.

Tried to get on their web site with no joy plus I carried out Google search and a few bad experiences came up on other bike forums with JMC.

I would definitely have one on mine but it would have to be a second hand one due to the comments on other forums.

I think they are an American company

Yeah,
I contacted the guy John, and asked if he would split it nice bloke he has several engines for sale as well as other parts

Wish I had bid now, but it is a bit close to crimbo.

I am looking for an engine in the new year to re-phase and big bore, just that package came at the wrong time for me financially

Damn Bollocks Sh1t p1ss and F**k

Yeah,
I contacted the guy John, and asked if he would split it nice bloke he has several engines for sale as well as other parts

I am looking for an engine in the new year to re-phase and big bore, just that package came at the wrong time for me financially

These guy's are whole lot nearer to you, don't know how affordable though
http://www.metmachex.net/p0_0_0.htm

Yeah,

Thinking of a re-phase, and 750 kit, myself next year, want one of those big fin barrels kits if poss, and if i can afford it!, a PMA, and a pair of VM 34's (Here's hoping!) :)

I think JMC have been bought out by Abbey Engineering in Liverpool. Some internet trawling has shown that people have had swingarms made. I would love and aluminium swingarm like the JMCs. I may drop Abbey a line in the future to see what is happening. Nothing on their website though.

Metmachex have nothing listed for the XS650, but probably work a look.

Leslie, the Radian swingarm is a very easy swap, it's not aluminum, but is square tubing and looks a little racier.
radianarm4.jpg

Also have you looked into the Motolana swingarm? A very nice looking aluminum unit. I've only seen web pics.

I think JMC have been bought out by Abbey Engineering in Liverpool. Some internet trawling has shown that people have had swingarms made. I would love and aluminium swingarm like the JMCs. I may drop Abbey a line in the future to see what is happening. Nothing on their website though.

Metmachex have nothing listed for the XS650, but probably work a look.

Hamos,
Please keepme informed on the swing arm we might get a deal if the order is for 2 :wink2:

leslie

You can get the bearings to suit the o/d of the R6 spindle and the i/d of the XS hub,,,I will have a look next time in the workshop but i am positive that they are Honda RC51 or SP1/2

Leslie

Dave,

Thanks Mucker, Hope you and your Clan have a good Christmas and a fantastic Hogmanay.

PS keep an eye on the post as I am attaching a link for a sound bite, don't put anything in front of Mucker when using it in a conversation, it makes you sound like a foreigner and I am trying to turn you and Pregrid into Mancunians.

Leslie.

Back