mikexs still sucks

I ordered a rim for my '74 from them last week, on the evening of the 19th. I got an immediate email confirmation of my order. The next day I received an emailed pdf sales receipt from Mikes and an email from UPS saying they'd been notified of the package for pick up. Rim came today - right on time.

I ordered a rim for my '74 from them last week, on the evening of the 19th. I got an immediate email confirmation of my order. The next day I received an emailed pdf sales receipt from Mikes and an email from UPS saying they'd been notified of the package for pick up. Rim came today - right on time.

thats excellent service ! I suspect it is like that most of the time ....its usually only when things occasionally go wrong that one tends to hear about it.

I have ordered many times from them. and received everything that was on each order.
It has always gone out the next business day and I always get it the next day.
The only thing I will say is that shipping is high for very small orders.
They have always answered my emails too.

My experience with mikes xs has been good. On the 20th last Thursday nite I ordered the basic pma/pamco kit. Mikes emailed me right away with conformation I was concerned after reading a lot of neg. post here so I emailed them and they replied within 5 min. The said they no longer let you purchase anything if it is out of stock and helped me track my package. Got it today in less than a week.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    244.3 KB · Views: 132
I've been ordering parts from mikes for years and have never had a problem. Their new system works great and is super fast, got my order in less than a week!

Who is XSCHARGE on EBAY they are out of FL and add looks the same as MIKESXS?
Anyone deal with them they sell the pma. They list a number.
Never dealt with them.

Ordered from Mikes last week and recieved parts quickly and they worked perfect. Just ordered again from Mikes and recieved an E-mail quickly. Expect parts this week. No problems with MikesXS on this end.

Yes shipping is a little high but if I would quit having brain farts and remember to order everything I need at one time I would save a lot on shipping. But that ain't their fault.

I also, ordered more parts from Mike's and everything went smoothly. Maybe they read some of the disappointments here and got there act together.

signed for courier delivery

Haven't been able to sign for Fedex or UPS in a long time. Find stuff delivered by both left on the porch, front steps, in the flower bed and in the driveway (bet the driver did not even get out of the truck for that one). Talk about sucky customer service!!!

Back