1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Facebook people... We've created a group for XS650.com members to connect. Check it out!
    Dismiss Notice

missing photos

Discussion in 'The Classroom' started by AdamX, Jan 14, 2018.

1. AdamX

AdamX XS650 Member

2. Mailman

Mailman Hardly a Guru Top Contributor

You can thank that Damned Photobucket for that! Pardon me while I spit! Anyone , in any post that linked a photo from a Photobucket account, had their photos held hostage by that Damned Photobucket, pardon me while I spit again! They have ruined so many useful posts on this forum.
    We are lucky here that this forum allows us to upload photos directly from our computers and phones. I was a member of another forum that would only let you post a photo from a third party photo sharing site like that Damned Photobucket, pardon me while I spit! And it caused a near total loss of every photo posted for YEARS!
    May they never get a paying customer and fade away to obscurity. Not that I'm bitter.

MrBultaco, Travis, Griz and 4 others like this.
  3. ThatXS650Guy

ThatXS650Guy More Sparky than Speed Racer XS650.com Supporter

Yep. What Mailman said. Word for word...

robinc likes this.
  4. jetmechmarty

jetmechmarty XS650 Guru Top Contributor

I can see all of the Photobucket images right now. Chrome is my browser and I'm using three extensions. The photobucket embed fix, the Photobucket Embedded Image Fix, and Photobucket Hotlink Fix. For the time being, I can view images.

I gotta say, XS650.com is a nice forum. It has the bells and the whistles.

Mailman, gggGary and robinc like this.
  5. Jim

Jim Beyond the edge, is the unknown. Here be Dragons XS650.com Supporter Top Contributor

robinc likes this.
  6. Travis

Travis Staff Member XS650.com Supporter

Photobucket has a new CEO and most of the images are back.