Motorcycle art ideas?

I ran it in various art shows, bike shows, in shops during Halloween and such. He has suffered 2 broken arms, one blown out knee and busted two hips. Poor guy is in rough shape. I'm no engineer and built this with no plans or ideas. I really don't even know why I started to build it.

It's now in storage in Southern, MN.

Beau,

Like everyone else I am charmed by the mechanical bike rider. I vacationed again this year in the western Michigan Saugatuck area and that was very artistically inspiring. Could you give links to any other work you have?

Tom Graham

Found this lamp.. I saw this cool helmet hanger over on Chopcult but I can't find the picture anymore.. consisted of three clutch plates that mounted to the wall with a connecting rod and piston in the center angled upwards to flop the ol helmet on

Attachments

• DSC01377.jpg
    DSC01377.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 85
i saw this life size piece in the main street of Menzies Western Australia. It is titled "how do i stop this damned contraption" aparently what he said 100 odd years ago! Cheers
PS google menzies sculpture or lake ballard for other great work by the same artist
Posted via Mobile

Attachments

• 11112011054.jpg
    11112011054.jpg
    143 KB · Views: 64
Back