Motorcycle tag for all bikes

I will take your 2 bike photo and will take the next challenge photo in about an hour and a half. Me and the girfriend on the Honda ACE and my best friend following on the VFR
image.JPG

Fellers, how do I get my photos to display large?

Anlaf

try attaching them then opening up the attachment and copying the web address at the top of the attachment then in the body select the little yellow square that looks like it has mountains in it and paste that web address there. Maybe this will help.

untitled.JPG

untitled2.JPG

I got it ............. a little differeant but ok..............
attached photo
hit preview
right click small pic
copy link
yellow mountain icon
right click paste link
SWEET

Analf you jumped the gun on me. You have to match my second photo which I stated I would post in a min. Which is now so now you match this photo with a similar topic then you create your own pic with its topic and post it. My 2nd pic. Is on railroad tracks.
image.jpg

Sonnylynvick75, I am on to it - tomorrow beckons, and when rosy-fingered dawn points in my general direction I will be heading to some interesting locomotive-type scenery.

And thanks Carbon - I will follow photo instruction with my next 'Ace'.

Anlaf

Sonnylynvick75, I went for a ride today, but only an idiot would forget his camera - that's me. Tomorrow, then.

I was surprised how much the temperature has dipped here in the past couple of days. Time to get the warm clothes out.

Anlaf

Sonnylynvick75, I went for a ride today, but only an idiot would forget his camera - that's me. Tomorrow, then.

I was surprised how much the temperature has dipped here in the past couple of days. Time to get the warm clothes out.

Anlaf

I live in Georgia over here and I've been riding to work every morning at abouy 5:45 AM when its about 52 degrees F and I've been wearing insulated underwear, work clothes, fannel shirt, hoody, leather jacket, Pants, and chaps with boots and its felt pretty comfortable

Yes, Sonnylynnvick, it's all about the right gear. I got my decent stuff out for my ride tomorrow.

I just watched Carbon's latest video, and see blue skies, and T-shirts.

Anlaf

We are up to railway lines - was due to ride today and snap some pics, but decided I would service the bike after the first 100 miles following the rebuild (oil, cam chain check, valves, timing, carbs, plugs - and finish refabricating squashed licence plate assembly which dropped off - bolt vibrated loose).

Anlaf

Here is the railroad shot.

A165-F779F65CC252-831-00000028207B3E9C_zps99c37fde.jpg

Next challenge is: Loading your bike into the back of your pickup on the side of the road cuz the alternator crapped out!!

B096-D5C039D1D241-831-0000002D0CB49A47_zps74db571e.jpg

No seriously, someone else can try.. I couldn't get a challenge pic

Last edited:
Back