Motorcycle tag for all bikes

Next challenge....a war memorial. My dad is honored here, he fought in World War II and the Korean conflict.

WashingtoTWPMemorial002_zps560c9ac0.jpg

Here is the railroad shot.

A165-F779F65CC252-831-00000028207B3E9C_zps99c37fde.jpg

Next challenge is: Loading your bike into the back of your pickup on the side of the road cuz the alternator crapped out!!

B096-D5C039D1D241-831-0000002D0CB49A47_zps74db571e.jpg

No seriously, someone else can try.. I couldn't get a challenge pic

I am sure many of us have been there. My wife knows from history to keep a key to my truck and her cell phone on when I go for a ride and I make sure there's ramps and tie downs in the truck. Lol
Hope its an easy fix for ya.

I will see your war vet memorial and challenge with a historic stone building church/chappel

Attachments

• IMG_20131013_164822_541.jpg
    IMG_20131013_164822_541.jpg
    286.5 KB · Views: 145
I am a bit behind, bit here goes:

I catch-up with some railway lines...
bid one war memorial...
...and raise with one red post box - and for good measure some medieval stocks, a form of punishment by keeping the offender restrained by the legs (on top of the green a little out of focus).

Anlaf

Attachments

• DSCF3706.jpg
    DSCF3706.jpg
    262.6 KB · Views: 159
  • DSCF3703.jpg
    DSCF3703.jpg
    257.8 KB · Views: 452
  • DSCF3701.jpg
    DSCF3701.jpg
    137.1 KB · Views: 162
  • DSCF3700.jpg
    DSCF3700.jpg
    279.9 KB · Views: 176
  • DSCF3696.jpg
    DSCF3696.jpg
    309.5 KB · Views: 176
That's it, sonnyLV - that's fairer than asking you guys in North America to find some medieval punishment devices. I am sure there will be, but a mail box of some kind to take us on.

Anlaf

That's it, sonnyLV - that's fairer than asking you guys in North America to find some medieval punishment devices. I am sure there will be, but a mail box of some kind to take us on.

Anlaf

I'm pretty sure the closest thing we have to a mideval punishment device is a cross bow haha

Well, the, let's see what else you can ocme up with. I am having a ride tomorrow, just going out exploring and looking out for unique phot opportunities. I have tried to make my photos come up bigger, but have failed miserably so far.

Anlaf

Well, the, let's see what else you can ocme up with. I am having a ride tomorrow, just going out exploring and looking out for unique phot opportunities. I have tried to make my photos come up bigger, but have failed miserably so far.

Anlaf

You'll figure it out. I'll grab one today in front of a mailbox and then post the new challenge. I've got a good one planned. I've went Saturday to the Barber motorsports park vintage festival, It was awesome. Picked up a few parts for a custom honda baby dream I'm building.

Chopit25, I see you ended up with the truck coming out for you. Curse those charging systems - I take it you mean the old 'could-go-any-minute-cos-it's-old' rotor? It happens. Some of us are expert enough to keep the old stock stuff going, some of us go straight for the PM... 'no-more-calls-for-the-truck' ...A.

Hope you are back live soon.

Anlaf

Chopit25, I see you ended up with the truck coming out for you. Curse those charging systems - I take it you mean the old 'could-go-any-minute-cos-it's-old' rotor? It happens. Some of us are expert enough to keep the old stock stuff going, some of us go straight for the PM... 'no-more-calls-for-the-truck' ...A.

Hope you are back live soon.

Anlaf

Ya that was me that had to call on the truck... One of the brushes is completely worn out, I'm not even sure it was contacting. I knew this but wanted to ride.. I've got new ones on the way. I did get a lift from a cool cat in a '74 Jeep tho:)

Dieselchanic, simple job changing those brushes and you should be back mobile soon enough. Tomorrow I'm heading off for my first real ride on this rebuilt engine - that is, out of range of any support vehicle.

Anlaf

Okay, fellers, let us imagine my bike is in bits in front of the eleventh century castle at Clitheroe, Lancashire, England. To match that, any fortified place would do.

Anlaf

Attachments

• DSCF3709.jpg
    DSCF3709.jpg
    312.1 KB · Views: 166
By the way, on the ride we stopped at this pub - it is the place a writer by the name of JRR Tolkein stayed when he came to visit his son (who was at school at Stonyhurst, up the road opposite). They made a few movies of his books, Lord of the Rings, etc. I don't know whether you guys in North America will have seen the movies (very popular this side of the Atlantic), but the area is littered with names that appear in his novels. A great place for walking, riding the bike, and just taking in the atmosphere.

Anlaf

Attachments

• DSCF3715.jpg
    DSCF3715.jpg
    307.3 KB · Views: 161
Back