Motorcycle tag for all bikes

Cool Anlaf. I appreciate J.R.R. Tolkien's work and also that of his friend C.S. Lewis'. I haven't seen the movies altho I suspect alot have. To me the movies always kill the book. Alot of the people that have seen the movies probably haven't read the books..

I, too, appreciate CS Lewis.

As for the movies, they are stand-alone things. The atmosphere they conjour-up is excellent. Some of the great saga of the Lord of the Rings is missing, but I have to say (as a book man myself) that I would recommend the movies. The stories themselves are wonderful and draped in allegory and the nature of Man (in all its aspects). So, from one doubter-of-the-big-screen to another, watch them and enjoy.

Anlaf

SV650 front end upgrade.

DSC00796.jpg

Next: Your bike at the pump

20130811_134604_zps560dc688.jpg

We have petrol over here - I believe it has a slightly different chemical make-up than gasoline. No ethanol in the mix here. It's all unleaded, of course, but I remember the pre-unleaded days and the petrol was sold by octane level (5 Star being the most potent). Oh! happy and simple days - and fill her up with two star, guv'nor.

Anlaf

Trigger out to graze. Next up, your hoss on a brick street.

Attachments

• DSCI0088.jpg
    DSCI0088.jpg
    313.4 KB · Views: 175
  • DSCI0042.jpg
    DSCI0042.jpg
    199.4 KB · Views: 190
Sonny that sux. take care Man. There is plenty of time to play later.

Thanks dude, I'm just hoping its not as bad as the 2012 URI that I had. 2 and a half months of that crap. I wanted to die. Got it after I decided to take my then girlfriend on an ATV ride in February, it had been pretty warm until the one Saturday I decide to go and itd 29 degrees outside.

My bike on a brick street...just one mile off of Historic old Rt 30:

Sept2nd2009001.jpg

Next Challenge...your bike in front of a Mail Pouch sign.

July31.jpg

Last edited:
That's going to be a hard one. They've all washed away except yours, which must be newly painted by a local nostalgia freak. Maybe any advertisement on a house or barn should qualify :) That might be hard too...

PS. I'm proud of ya for the brick road. They're slick as s*** when wet. Look out!

Back