MUCHADO's bobber build

those are exactly the pipes I wanna get. good to know where to get them ;)

what cover is that over the advance unit? looks different...

He is talking about the kit you got on there that let's you run the oil filter in place of the oil strainer I believe. You get it from Mikes. They call it an oil filter/cooler kit. It appears to be $114 dollars. I swear it was like $50 a few months ago, anyone confirm or deny this?

d479aefc.jpg

this is the photo I was talking about. It looks like your ATU/points/timing/whatever-you-wanna-call-them covers were modified. But I just realized that what I see is the reflection of another wheel! :D

yeah, I heard that they jacked the price of the oil cooler thing by 100%. I would get it in a heartbeat for $50, not $110...

I got curious as to where Stilwell, Ks. is as I'm in Topeka and thought I knew where all the little towns around here were. I was wrong. I shoulda known where you were as my sister lives in Wellsville and my nephew lives in Gardner. Never know as much as you think you do. Good luck on the build.

I got curious as to where Stilwell, Ks. is as I'm in Topeka and thought I knew where all the little towns around here were. I was wrong. I shoulda known where you were as my sister lives in Wellsville and my nephew lives in Gardner. Never know as much as you think you do. Good luck on the build.

Yep we're just a blink of the eye between Overland Park and Louisburg! 15-20 mins or so from Gardner.

Mounted the plate/tail on my bike and the LED tail lights on RR's KZ last night.. Pretty impressed with his ebay LED's.. They fit in 1.5" tubing.

Ahh boy does the time go by fast--looked at the clock and it was 3am :yikes::doh:

91eea991.jpg

aea87b3b.jpg

What did you have to do for jetting your bike? You have the exact setup I have and I need to jet it.

I know this thread was forever ago, hope I can still get a response...

Stock wheels? Stock fork length, or are they lowered?

Back