New to the forum... from Columbus, OH

KlubFoot

XS650 Enthusiast
Reaction score
What's up folks. I started cruising through the classifieds and responding to some want ads, so I figured I would let you all know who I be before any red flags get thrown up.

Taran Warthman, go by KlubFoot on many a forum. I'm 25, I work in the large format print industry as a project & production manager for Think Signs Ohio (www.thinksigns.net). I'm into riding, wrenching, BBQing, drinking beer and listening to good tunes. I've currently got 2 xs650's, both 81 Special II's. One is hardtailed and was my daily rider last year and the other I acquired a month or so ago and will be my 2 upper for me and the lady friend.

The forums seems like a cool place. Although I'm mainly a lurker and classifieds kind of guy, I'll be chiming in from time to time.

Thanks for having me!

A few pictures of the hardtail...
TaranXS650.jpg

XS650-03Camp.jpg

CloseUpRiding.jpg

IMG_1570.jpg

IMG_1571.jpg

Nice ride AND finally someone posted their pics of a bike being ridden. I like the rear fender brace is that stainless?

Thanks for the ups fellas.
The fender brace is SS, but I can't take credit for it... it's a Flyrite piece. Along with the fender and the seat. They make good, functional shit.

Those holes in the fender strut are even funtional as well as decrotive.

Back