• Sr.

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Jr.

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • Jesse

Votes: 24 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It went the way i thought it would. TV watchers over bikers.
He built it to win over the non riders who see big wheels /rivits/air plane
NOW look how big his head is going to be.HAHA Now lets go watch some daytime soaps.

"So we're all in agreement, this was all just one giant wet fart filtered through fiber optics. Your life has been waiting for you. Knock knock. Please answer the door... the garage door."

A quote from a member of another board that pretty much sums it all up.

Did anyone notice the P-51 PJD used for a build reference was a 75% replica? When it did the fly by notice the sound? V-8, not a V-12 allison. Plus you could never get a full size P-51 on a automotive roll back.

You will never see the numbers right now they got to hook you to watch more TV so that they can get another show next year. For all you non be leavers your cable box counts and sends what you watch everyday.No need since the beginning of digital do you need the nelson report. The boxes in your home have what they call returned info it does your billing and all the other goodies. BIG BROTHER is watching you threw your box. There was one that i seen tested in another state that had visual recognition when you walked into the room and if you were a adult it opened the box for your viewing but if you were child size it blocked everything .COOL but never made it to the home.
BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING YOU SO BE GOOD!!!!

NUMBERS WHAT NUMBERS WE DON'T NEED NO STINKING NUMBERS!!!!
Wine and Drugs kicked in Sorry...........

We all know that 99% of the people voting never burned metal or built anything. The thing that a few of ya'll might not have noticed, and drives me nuts, is the fact that Junior has not had an original thought since the show has been on the air. Every single thing put on those "shelf" bikes was somehow taken from what was sitting in the shop. I have always stood behind someone who built their projects no matter what their taste may be. It's their project, its what they want to build so i will never give Juniors bike a second glance.

yes....quaife.
Who the hell wants a bike that smokes!?!?!?! What the fuck!?!?!? jr. needs to check his muffler bearings, and tighten those whoskadooskers. One of the guys was looking at pj's frame and said it looks kinda like stainless(yea, kinda) Jesse's IS stainless, Guesse the idiot producers didnt catch that comment, cuz it made pj's bike even more fake.
Stainless is a bitch to tig. runs away, fit must be absolutely perfect. Not enuf penetration, and it breaks, too much heat, and it falls in your crotch.(dont ask)
I heard jesse was at one time cert. for ALL welding. The guy is like a sponge learning metal fab/ welding. Big props to Jesse.
At least Jesse is predictable. Shiny, sleek, ..and most of all, Rideable. (kinda, see him peeking around those trees?) But I notice the gas tank on jess's bike is metal-metal mounted.
And the stupid contest prize was a OCC bike. POS!! Costco throwing 20 mil at 1183 comes to mind, and sr still didnt win. He might of had a chance if he had biult A bike. Any Bike! Should have given a big bear away. those guys are hurtin, and its all thanks to reality TV.
I loved sr's bikes. The MIA bike was my fave from him. I dig high tanks. with twisted iron, that looks awesome. not the barbed wire though. what prisoner of war wants to see barbed wire? The only part of his MIA bike i didnt get.
On another note, Somewere out there is a grape knee-high with a tear in it. R.I.P Harry Morgan

Wow.. You guys sure are into this more than I thought you'd be! :D Should we start our own poll for who should've won?

Didn't watch, don't care.

I stepped away from the t.v years ago. I'll watch from time to time if I get wind something cool is on, but that isn't often. I watched like 2 episodes of OCC when it first came on, realsied it was a soap-opera with bikes in the mix, and turned it off. I watched Jesse's show once, but couldn't get past how big a tool he is. Good builder, yes. But he's one of those people who should never speak.

Just my :twocents:

I agree with brother, but you don't see anyone making ass loads of money with there own show for 8yrs chopping import bikes:wink2: Its a whole other world. I would have voted for pjd. If you want a rider go buy a yamaha!!

I admit i watched this because i really wanted to see if Jesse was going to say something and piss them both off because i have been at a show and HA members started to yell things at them and they had a 4 hour line of people who want to see them and the ran off the stage and were never seen again that day. So you can yell on tv and show like you are a big guy but its TV.His early bikes yes i give him credit but when they went to that bullshit that can't ride and take away the american dream of the garage builders. I stopped watching. Customers really thought you can ride something like that and wanted it build.
Here come the LAWYERS!!!!!! If they brought back the original biker build offs again i would watch because it was builder against builder not crew against crew.For you SOA fans i was contracted to build two bikes for them for there stunt people to wreck and what did they want XS650 bikes that looked like choppers. Go figure look at the wrecks on most bike shows or movies they are not HARLEYS. So go DUKES and least you crazy bastards destroyed 2% of rare Dodges that go for auction for over $50,000
Its the AMERICAN WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Still no numbers to be found of the outcome.ANYONE
PS Never built the bikes for SOA too much shirt and tie people for me. Gave them there deposit back and a list of other XS 650 Builders.

Back