ORIGINAL 1970 xs1 found in factory packing crate

Transvestite? Were you hoping for a date? Iknow things look pretty grim when all you do is post 3300 comments and stare at a bulls anus all day long. Oh well, you know what they say about Texas - nothing but steers and queers and the only horns you have. Are on your stocker pos 650 so I guess steer is out for you.

But you CHOSE to go to Texas, just saying Pumpkin. Post a pic of your stocker, let's see pretty boy

There must be some way to turn this into a Harley bashing thread.

Better yet, how about a thread bashing all those 20 -30 somethings who go in for the trendy tattoos and piercings. Nothing like joining the herd to show your individuality :wink2:

There must be some way to turn this into a Harley bashing thread.

Better yet, how about a thread bashing all those 20 -30 somethings who go in for the trendy tattoos and piercings. Nothing like joining the herd to show your individuality :wink2:

Reminds me, when the kids first started dying their hair orange and purple years ago I asked my then teenage son if he was going to die his hair orange and purple and he replied, "No way, Dad, after the 3rd person does it it's not rad any more."

^If something appeals to youth alone, what it really appeals to is immaturity. To convince yourself, ask yourself what else it could be.

Back