ORIGINAL 1970 xs1 found in factory packing crate

The bike looks okay to me. Looks like a wrong move by the rider and his ass is going to get chewed up. And locking up the rear tyre with ones ass "not recomended" is a show stopper for sure.:yikes:

I had a U of M parking sticker on my CB750 when I lived in Maryland. Previous owner put it on there. They said I was tampering with the VIN at the inspection station, lol. I pulled it off and took it to another. Here in Delaware I have to take all my old bikes through the State police Auto Theft Unit 'cuz they don't have 17 digits stamped in the neck. The DOT VIN sticker is not enough they say. They don't like sideways license plates either, lol. Silly rules.

I had a U of M parking sticker on my CB750 when I lived in Maryland. Previous owner put it on there. They said I was tampering with the VIN at the inspection station, lol. I pulled it off and took it to another. Here in Delaware I have to take all my old bikes through the State police Auto Theft Unit 'cuz they don't have 17 digits stamped in the neck. The DOT VIN sticker is not enough they say. They don't like sideways license plates either, lol. Silly rules.
I guess you need smaller government in Maryland and North Carolina. I get pulled over on this bike regularly, just so they can ask me who built it and get a couple of pics. So maybe your bikes are boring your local law enforcement. Go Fong

I'll be glad when the dangerous cut-up rusty turd thing is over. I have a riding lawn mower in this same style!:laugh::laugh::laugh:
SPIKE Channel special: When crackheads "build" motorcycles!:laugh:

This guy would dig it!

I'll be glad when the dangerous cut-up rusty turd thing is over. I have a riding lawn mower in this same style!:laugh::laugh::laugh:
SPIKE Channel special: When crackheads "build" motorcycles!:laugh:

This guy would dig it!

All you morons that clamor about and put down everybody's. work that you don't like ought to post pictures of YOUR work. Give everybody equal opportunity to criticize YOUR handy work. Until you've built something in YOUR garage, shut your fat McDonalds eating mouth. Put up or shut up ya punk-ass haters. You do realize that when you come to the party empty handed, you look like a moron. Talk is cheap, stick to your budget........

All you morons that clamor about and put down everybody's. work that you don't like ought to post pictures of YOUR work. Give everybody equal opportunity to criticize YOUR handy work. Until you've built something in YOUR garage, shut your fat McDonalds eating mouth. Put up or shut up ya punk-ass haters. You do realize that when you come to the party empty handed, you look like a moron. Talk is cheap, stick to your budget........

Considering you have bought 3 of their, (fongs), bikes and not posted in any threads other than in a fong thread defending the fongs, haven't proven any of your skills, (with a 10mm wrench or whatever), or even helped anyone solve a problem, then i think this is clearly a case of the pot calling the kettle black.

You opened up this thread purely to get a response, Not condoning negative posts but you have only yourself to blame in this and your lack of self control

Considering you have bought 3 of their, (fongs), bikes and not posted in any threads other than in a fong thread defending the fongs, haven't proven any of your skills, (with a 10mm wrench or whatever), or even helped anyone solve a problem, then i think this is clearly a case of the pot calling the kettle black.

You opened up this thread purely to get a response, Not condoning negative posts but you have only yourself to blame in this and your lack of self control
I am pretty sure Tyrant is really Fong with a different handle . Look at some of the older posts by him , he is full of crap . Not one picture of his bikes even though he claims to have his own private museum . Putting down all the home built bikes and builders but never built anything himself. Fong is just a troll so quit feeding him . He is just trying to get free advertising here .

I've built 3 bikes, all the work myself. Hardtail, cafe, bobber-thing.
And I never said anything, good or bad, about Fong's bikes, now did I?
I kinda like 'em. I have never put anyone down for building a bike. I have never put any bike owner down for what they ride. I do find some have a common response to certain brands, but it is what it is. And I try not to "Peanut Gallery" home builders right after saying I buy custom bikes.

But I know this will get some smartass, 1 or 2 line, remark from a certain person. A common occurrence it seems. So I will be quiet now.

I'm smart enough to know that those little Japanese engineers are smarter than me, and everything they put on a bike is there for a reason.
And I had McDonald's last night!:laugh:

I'm smart enough to recognize if I do something that looks like shit, someone is going to tell me so. Especially if I throw it out there for everyone to see. Don't put a melted lead wheel weight out there and expect people to tell you it looks like a bar of gold. It looks like a left-over from a 1980's Judas Priest video. I wear my big boy pants every day and can take critic's comments. I know, fuck me, what did I "build"? A few jets.

My work flies through the air with humans on board.

Attachments

• 243ms.jpg
    243ms.jpg
    187.9 KB · Views: 127
Last edited:
I kinda like 'em. I have never put anyone down for building a bike. I have never put any bike owner down for what they ride. I do find some have a common response to certain brands, but it is what it is. And I try not to "Peanut Gallery" home builders right after saying I buy custom bikes.

But I know this will get some smartass, 1 or 2 line, remark from a certain person. A common occurrence it seems. So I will be quiet now.
can i see the pictures?

I'm smart enough to know that those little Japanese engineers are smarter than me, and everything they put on a bike is there for a reason.

I'm smart enough to recognize if I do something that looks like shit, someone is going to tell me so. Especially if I throw it out there for everyone to see. Don't put a melted lead wheel weight out there and expect people to tell you it looks like a bar of gold. It looks like a left-over from a 1980's Judas Priest video. I wear my big boy pants every day and can take critic's comments. I know, fuck me, what did I "build"? A few jets.

is it ok if I say that YOU look like shit? probably not, you wouldn't like it and i wouldn't say it, even if it is/was my opinion. but you find it necessary to call someones bike a piece of shit. interesting pal........

I'm not even getting sucked into this - other than to say Scrambled, you are wrong. I am not Tyrant and I am not a troll. Tyrant is my very good friend and a very loyal customer. Luckily for me, there are numerous people who buy one bike from me and then come back for more. He happens to have 3. He ordered this bike and asked to have it built this way. I personally love it; he can't stop raving about it. Nobody has to like it except him because it's his. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and functionality is a matter of useage.

I am pretty sure Tyrant is really Fong with a different handle . Look at some of the older posts by him , he is full of crap . Not one picture of his bikes even though he claims to have his own private museum . Putting down all the home built bikes and builders but never built anything himself. Fong is just a troll so quit feeding him . He is just trying to get free advertising here .
I live in NYC where i spend most of my time keeping the city safe for fools like you from Canada. secondly, Denis lives in Baltimore and has a HOBBY called bikebuilding and has a regular full time job. I'm full of crap? why? cause you say so? thats clever. i'm sure you've a great bike that you love, i've many that i've built, bought and had built. when you and all your other buddies on here are in the NYC area you can look me up and come see me and all my bikes in person. its an open invitation for all of you. then we can all get along............................

what kind of bike do you need?

you my friend have already proven your stupidity........................
thanx for sharing

Hey listen don't you let 'em get your mind
Fill your brain with orders and that's not right
They're playing at a game that draws you closer
Till you're living in a world that's ruled by fear

Always takin' baby out that's o.k.
What they're givin' maybe it's out of phase with me
Told you once you're never gonna win the race
Same old no tomorrow kicked in the face

We are screaming for vengeance
The world is a manacled place
Screaming, screaming for vengeance
The world is defiled in disgrace

Tie a blindfold all around your head
Spin you round in the torture before the dread
And then you're pushed and shoved into every corner
Then they lead you out into the final slaughter

BTW, priest was one of my favorite bands, Thanx for the shout out buddy

is it ok if I say that YOU look like shit? probably not, you wouldn't like it and i wouldn't say it, even if it is/was my opinion. but you find it necessary to call someones bike a piece of shit. interesting pal........

I didn't throw up a pic of my ugly mug touting how pretty and awesome I think I am either. :wink2:

Back