Free - PARTS

member3480

RICH
Reaction score
Anyone in the Philly or NJ and that wants some parts before they go into dumpster.
DADDYGCYCLES is closing the shop in the CAPE MAY NJ area in the next two weeks and not waiting for anyone. I will be there tomorrow and a couple days next week to remove my tools. There is some odds and ends for XS650-Sportster. Take what you want the rest is going to the scrap yard.
Some head parts XS650
Parts hanging on walls
8' long BUILD BENCH
Motorcycle jack
Gaskets
Want to be out by next FRIDAY
THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO HAS CAME TO SHOP.....

OK Sorry that no one took me up on my FREE offer but the junk Lady Tara was happy,
Tara the junk lady walked off with about 900 lbs of motorcycle parts and car parts on WED. I decided to let it all go and if I told you what went you would cry.
BUT NOW DADDYGCYCLES in CAPE MAY is CLOSED UP and I am only going to do some motor work and some harnesses for 2015 out of my home.
Hope everyone has a great TURKEY day and again anyone who bought from me this year THANKYOU and my old employees THANK YOU!!!
EDDIE that's for your work RIP:thumbsup:

Thanks just had enough HAHA will be 63 on Sunday and just had the worst 3 weeks that I think one could take. I have been trying to give away this shop with all the tools in it for the last year. So now I was at the end of trying to keep guys working and one of my guys went to bed and never woke up and another was put into the hospital from a fight and won't walk for 5 to 6 months. So before I go away for a long time I needed to close up and walk away and I made the junk lady very happy. So it was time....:thumbsup:

Back