potential first bike

We get the same thing out here, with the old German ranchers complaining about them "Yankee tourists" and their sneakers, or worse, sandals! They grew up in cowboy boots, and anybody wearing anything else is "Jest plain iggnerant!"...

HA! Sounds about right 2Many! I don't know WHY I let the 'hardtails suck' crowd get to me... Maybe it's because I'm a stubborn, hard-headed know it all! But, I say that and yet I KNOW I'm really a, 'live and let live' and 'respect other's views and opinions' kinda guy. Or AM I...? The SHADOW knows...!

IMG_0043.PNG

Lol I'm gonna pick one up tonight for a song, add an 81' to the collection, and another potential ass whooping from the wife

Hi Explo,
with the thought that any kind of attention is better than being ignored, perhaps that potential is a good thing?
And if the '81 you are adding is the hardtail shown in your next post, you gonna stay with the full deathseeker or do something about a front brake?

Oh definitely front disc on her, Good little winter project, I'm more so buying it for the parts it comes with, one complete bike(one in pictures) an extra 81' engine/carbs, set of mags, extra tank, and a lot of misc original parts for $500 total, clean title at that.

Oh definitely front disc on her, Good little winter project, I'm more so buying it for the parts it comes with, one complete bike(one in pictures) an extra 81' engine/carbs, set of mags, extra tank, and a lot of misc original parts for $500 total, clean title at that.

HOLY SMOKES! what kinda pistol did you flash during THAT transaction...? Nickel plated 9? Stainless .44? You better watch out, there's likely a task force watching you as we speak!

HOLY SMOKES! what kinda pistol did you flash during THAT transaction...? Nickel plated 9? Stainless .44? You better watch out, there's likely a task force watching you as we speak!
Lol, my Paps used to always tell me, keep your eyes open, and always have cash ready to go. People love cash, once they see it they hate letting it slip away

Rule#2 never fall in love with a bike, or a stripper, they'll both take you to the bank and leave you broke

Lol, my Paps used to always tell me, keep your eyes open, and always have cash ready to go. People love cash, once they see it they hate letting it slip away

Rule#2 never fall in love with a bike, or a stripper, they'll both take you to the bank and leave you broke

When I worked undercover, I learned that 'flash the cash and seal the deal' thing. Your PAP was right, no-body wants it to slip away... BUT, can't we just fall in love with strippers for a LITTLE while...? My grand dad used to always carry a wad of cash on him (and a loaded gun) as well and he scored a LOT of good / great deals on stuff. It's not the same as tossing out a debit card...

I'm back lol stumbled upon this bike, looked up some ref images of bobbers for it and I see potential in it

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-street-cruis...go/1210832165?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

using this vid as inspiration, I may not go the hard tail route on my first bike instead I'll make a rat bike... this will help on budget and not make me feel like im in over my head. The look he pulls off isn't bad. I would still want to swap out for a smaller or more narrow tank as the stock one looks big and clumsy once you cut the rear frame off. But yea thinking about going to check out the bike if you guys think it's reasonably priced? I'm thinking closer to $600 but what do I know lol that's why I trust in you guys :)

Back