For Sale - Rare 1971 xs650 front 200mm drum wheel: $250.00

Cafeworld

XS650 Member
Reaction score
Last edited:
I mess around with smaller but I have this setup. It will help pay for my projects if it's sold:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Yamaha-xs650-front-200mm-drum-wheel-complete-Rare-1971-/150626822609?pt=Motorcycles_Parts_Accessories&hash=item23120ee9d1

I might have time to get more pictures of it tomorrow. It's july 4th weekend, i'm doing the best I can with time.

Your buy it now is $200 but you are asking $300 on the forum....? You are quite the sharp businessman. Nice first post:doh:

I lowered the buy it now price because I had 36 folks look at it and 2 watchers. Type what you want but sorry i'm not up to par on making sure a forum post is correct. I'm a really good businessman btw.

no worries on my part.

:bike:

Your buy it now is $200 but you are asking $300 on the forum....? You are quite the sharp businessman. Nice first post:doh:

P.S. I searched the forum and noticed your looking for a front drum setup. You would think that instead of being an ..... about me and my lack of time to change a price on the front drum post that you'd say.. hey.. In that picture the fork setup is there and everything needed is there to have a front drum setup. Maybe you would say to yourself if I bought the front wheel would he sell me the fork setup 2?

I don't know? maybe?

P.S. I searched the forum and noticed your looking for a front drum setup. You would think that instead of being an ..... about me and my lack of time to change a price on the front drum post that you'd say.. hey.. In that picture the fork setup is there and everything needed is there to have a front drum setup. Maybe you would say to yourself if I bought the front wheel would he sell me the fork setup 2?

I don't know? maybe?

Pump your breaks. I already have three of them and didn't pay anywhere close to what you are asking and they are in much better shape. I now have a guy that runs vintage motorcycle salvage yards and he hooks me up. It's not my fault that you were trying to sell it for $300 here on the forum and for $100 less on ebay. But good luck with the sale anyway......

BTW, welcome to the forum. I'm sure you'll last long.:thumbsup:

Pump your breaks. I already have three of them and didn't pay anywhere close to what you are asking and they are in much better shape. I now have a guy that runs vintage motorcycle salvage yards and he hooks me up. It's not my fault that you were trying to sell it for $300 here on the forum and for $100 less on ebay. But good luck with the sale anyway......

BTW, welcome to the forum. I'm sure you'll last long.:thumbsup:

That's fine. I like my smaller motorcycles. I have enough forums to prowl. I'm just unloading parts.

That's fine. I like my smaller motorcycles. I have enough forums to prowl. I'm just unloading parts.

You're a Trol. Contribute nothing to the site, then want to come on and sell your shit, for $100 more none the less.

Good luck selling that other rusty heap for 250 bucks. I hope you take care of your bikes better than you do your yard, but by the looks of that wheel, I doubt it.

On a sidr note, I hope those wheels do go for that much. Makes mine worth soooooo much more!

You're a Trol. Contribute nothing to the site, then want to come on and sell your shit, for $100 more none the less.

Good luck selling that rusty heap for 200 bucks. I hope you take care of your bikes better than you do your yard, but by the looks of that wheel, I doubt it.

It's not my yard it's my friend's yard and keep posting cause it's getting this towards the top of the posts and i've sold the first wheel, I'm selling one of the fork setups, and the second wheel has 4 watchers.

Keep complaining and posting, and more people will check out my posts. Thanks mate.

:thumbsup:

Patches is right about the purpose of our forum. We are here to help each other to keep our machines running. You may post any price that you want. We have a knowledgeable membership and if your parts are worth they will sell. Good on you Patches. Tony C

Last edited:
Patches is right about the purpose of our forum. We are here to help each other to keep our machine running. You may post any price that you want. We have a knowledgeable membership and if your parts are worth they will sell. Good on you Patches. Tony C

And I'm not helping keeping these bikes out of the yard and on the road? Excuse me for not knowing much about them but if you had questions on how to stick a xr200 motor in a cb125 frame, or a CR125M in a cb125 frame or even a xl350 in a cb125 frame I'm the guy to ask.. I may not know much about xs650, I'm 5 foot 9 and 140 pounds and feel like the bikes are to big for me. Come vintage race against me on my Cb125 and we'll have some fun and chat one's ass off but I'm not here doing anything wrong but making people happy offering items that I know are rare and would be nice on classic motorcycles. I want to see them on built motorcycles. I may not want to ride the thing, but I do have an appreciation of them.

Patches is right about the purpose of our forum. We are here to help each other to keep our machine running. You may post any price that you want. We have a knowledgeable membership and if your parts are worth they will sell. Good on you Patches. Tony C

+1 :cheers:

lowered the buy it now to $200.00 like the other one. Goes no less with buy it now. If auction ends it goes back up with same prices.

reserve is set for $180.00 if someone is interested. you have two hours to snatch a nice drum wheel setup.

Back