Selfies

funky

XS650 Junkie
Reaction score
Hi thought it my be funny if we post selfies (pictures of ourselfs) ....so we can see what we all look like. dont know if this has been done before. No weard stuff like wearing make up and ladies clothes lol
Thought it would be fun
heres me
0ee61ac6-3286-4e73-a4cf-29cceaaf0ad5_zpsgwvkjmit.jpg

You all a bunch of pussys,,,:D come on dudes dont be shay im no oil painting whats the problem:laugh:
There could be some hot rich Biker chicks cruzing the web:thumbsup: and they see your selfie and POW they fall in love :yikes: not that mushy kinda love :doh: That HOT WET JUNGLE TYPE of LUUUUVVVV :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Wordman your an insperation to the men of the United States of America:thumbsup: You are the MAN the wordman.:D:D All the rest of you:banghead: hold your manhood cheap as shakspear said :doh:well not shakepear rather Henry the Fith:thumbsup:
Come on get on the selfie buzz, step into the new century dont be a zero be a hero like Funky and Wordman :laugh::laugh::laugh:

OH ......WORDMAN ..............................................Nice hat

Well done carbon at least you tried you are Now I am Carbon Stig and you will be test driving all bikes on the new TOP GEAR

new PC so this is all I can find at the moment .
Imagine 20 years older 2x stone heavier and grey hair and that will be about right :thumbsup::laugh:

Attachments

• SHOOTER.JPG
    SHOOTER.JPG
    38.8 KB · Views: 261
Back