Show us how and where you hide your wires!

Stone

Just Livin
Reaction score
Where do you hide your wires? Post some pictures of how and where you hide all your wires and crap! Im in need of a few ideas so lets see some pictures

i made up a fake type horseshoe oil tank an put everything in there because everybody runs the round type ,and wanted to fill in that area . guess i'm use to my 'ol panhead

Attachments

• oil tank 001.jpg
    oil tank 001.jpg
    305.7 KB · Views: 1,141
  • oil tank 003.jpg
    oil tank 003.jpg
    298.1 KB · Views: 1,164
  • oil tank 004.jpg
    oil tank 004.jpg
    296.5 KB · Views: 736
nice! do you run your wires through the frame like for the headlight or tail light? anyone else do that?

not thru the frame on mine ,just along side of frame tube. also ran a fake voltage regulator ,empty the guts to hit and put the key switch inside with a hole on side of regulator ,can kinda see it under the fake oil tank

My wires come out the top of the oil tank, then in the frame. Come back out at back of gas tank, over to the pickup coil. Headlight and coil wires go under the tank, taillight wires go down the left tube, come out before the axle plate. You can kinda see it in the pic.

Attachments

• resized elec box.jpg
    resized elec box.jpg
    262.4 KB · Views: 895
I have a universal car ignition on this side.

Attachments

• right side elec box.jpg
    right side elec box.jpg
    203.1 KB · Views: 1,057
My wires come out the top of the oil tank, then in the frame. Come back out at back of gas tank, over to the pickup coil. Headlight and coil wires go under the tank, taillight wires go down the left tube, come out before the axle plate. You can kinda see it in the pic.

how did ya hook the wires threw the tubes? wow any videos of how to? :) tnx

Here's how I hide mine. Right out in the open.
Leo

Attachments

• LostFile_JPG_65100440.jpg
    LostFile_JPG_65100440.jpg
    241.8 KB · Views: 482
  • LostFile_JPG_65101064.jpg
    LostFile_JPG_65101064.jpg
    189.8 KB · Views: 488
Back