Slug's XS Custom Build

denisducati750

650 Custom Chop
Reaction score
Well I'm not sure how the 'Build thread' concept works so here is my best effort at summarising my current effort. It started with an old Santee or Amen softail chopper style frame (unsure which) that was designed to take an early Honda 4 swing-arm. I bought a rough Honda 4 but it was all there so I ended up restoring it. This is the Honda which I sold to finance the current project and because it didn't feel like it did riding one 40 odd years ago.
Denis Phone 142.JPG

Probably better to have build threads in the Garage..........Unless someone has you on a watch list or sees your post in the Forums "new posts" feature or do a search in the regional forums, (not likely if they aren't from the area), then the thread will likely be missed and not get much traffic/help/support........

Probably better to have build threads in the Garage..........Unless someone has you on a watch list or sees your post in the Forums "new posts" feature or do a search in the regional forums, (not likely if they aren't from the area), then the thread will likely be missed and not get much traffic/help/support........
Moved. And following ! Yeah pretty cibbee.

Back