Solid Bushings

"I had to take a dozen shots" Bragger. Just kidding. You sellin those?
Yes I am selling them. They are $700.00 per set, minimum order is 10 sets, cash in advance.
Oh wait, this isn't a Harley site.
Nah man, this is just a hobby for me. But the idea is free to use :)

Got the other side done tonight.

full

Uncle Bryan,
I am just about to make front wheel spacers myself, much similar to yours. Could you possibly give me the lengths of the "speedo delete" one, as well as the spacer on the other side?
I already made a new alloy spacer sleeve between the bearings, loosing a whopping 70 grams of unsprung weight in the process. I hope replacing the speedo drive and the other spacer may be 150-200 gram more.....

Last edited:
Hi articXS.
The speedo drive is 1.240" long (31.496mm) and the OD on the outboard end is 1.160" wide (29.464mm).
The right side spacer is .788" long (20.015mm) and the outboard OD is again 1.160 (29.464mm).

The dimensions are all the same as the stock pieces, except, I didn't like the idea of the shoulder on the axle crushing into the aluminum.
If you look at the pictures you can see that I added a 16mm stainless steel washer to go between the shoulder and the spacer. The ID of the 16mm washer was a perfect fit on the 17mm axle.
I turned the OD of the washer to match the OD of the spacer, and reduced the over-all length of the spacer (shortened the outboard end) by the thickness of the washer so that the two pieces (spacer+washer) match the length of the stock unit.

Hope that helps :wink2:
Bryan

Sorry for not asking all questions at once...But I promise this is the last one:

What is the axle shoulder OD?

I am thinking about making a conical SS piece, press fitted to the alloy spacer ("Speedo Delete") so it all is in one piece, less fiddly when fitting the wheel.

Back