TC BROS Question before purchase

Yeah I have seen a similar post. Even in the link you provided the tc bros hardtail does not look like the one in the link I provided to the blacked out xs. Idk if I am seeing things but in the first picture it does not appear to stay straight with the frame and go on such a steep angle as typical tc bro frames.

That's definitely a tc bros hardtail in the first link you provided. Great hardtail that's widely used so lots of information is available. I thought about going with the ardcore tail but I didn't want to wait and I like the TC. Just look at tons of pictures. Pick what ya like and roll with it. :)

As near as I can tell both of the bikes in the op have a TC tail and they're the same... Personally I'd go with a Voodoo Vintage piece if I were buying a new weld-on, but that's just personal preference...

you will get def. down tube angle by the amount of stretch 2" will be dif than a 4" the shorter the stretch the steepert the angle

Okay thanks, I was thinking of maybe going with the lowbrows DB hardtail. I did want the G&L but they are out of business correct? How long is the wait if anyone know?

Thing is I'm 6ft 2in and I think I may need a little more stretch then the TC bros. I just like how there turn around rate is really fast compared to other companies.

Last edited:
Back