The Evil Twin...

bobber33 you got to be a Lawyer, a Politician or a dealer. I only dream about the time and money for a build like yours much less 2.
Big time props. Beautiful scoots.

after i had a leaky exhaust valve i decided to just change and re-lapp all the valves with new stainless valves.
Back together now and running like a champ!
Just have to dial in these new carbs, anyone in LA using the new Mikes - Keihin carbs?
Any jetting suggestions for this altitude...:bike:

v1.jpg

v2.jpg

I've noticed that you've used the same rear fender for both builds. I'm trying to fabricate something similar, just in case I don't succeed can you tell me where you found them?

Thanks.....Ben

I've noticed that you've used the same rear fender for both builds. I'm trying to fabricate something similar, just in case I don't succeed can you tell me where you found them?

Thanks.....Ben

They are both actually from different places... the white bike uses an aluminum fender.. the black bike is a steel fender.
They are tricky to find in stock anywhere in the 5 3/4" width, but ebay is the place. Rob at Panic Cycles is your best bet.
:thumbsup:

Your white bike has been my computer background for a few months now. Not exactly my style, but a super clean bike. Liking the Evil Twin quite a bit. I also can't wait for the day when I have the time or money to do just one bike on the level as yours.

where did you get the forward seat mount that is welded to the frame im looking all over for just that bung

oh on your tank mounting i see the mount in the front that goes thru the gusset but where is the mount in the rear what did you do for mounting it.

oh on your tank mounting i see the mount in the front that goes thru the gusset but where is the mount in the rear what did you do for mounting it.

The rear mounts point forward and are long enough so i can mount with a bolt under the top frame rail instead of drilling through the frame. U can see the bolt in a couple pics.

Last edited:
Do u have a pic of how the rear of the tank mounts to the fram also with the seat bung did u cut off the base of it to mount it flate on that seat plate thanks

Do u have a pic of how the rear of the tank mounts to the fram also with the seat bung did u cut off the base of it to mount it flate on that seat plate thanks

Sorry no pics of that.. its just a bolt that goes through both tank tabs and under the frame tube.
Yeah i grind off the radius on the seat mount then weld in place.

Finally got some California weather last Sunday, so me and a buddy jumped on the bobbers and cruised up the Mulhollond Hwy to the rock store. Couldn't help but grab a few pics of the bikes along the way.
1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

dave1.jpg

dave2.jpg

chris1.jpg

chris2.jpg

chris3.jpg