Thinkin about starting an xs club in portland

Good work guys! I am up to 11 interested members, so i think now i am going to spend some time on this. Any suggestions for a good place to meet? A bar or such with out front parking or a lot, so we can all look badass with a ton of xs's out front?

Someone had a very clean black xs special parked on NE 28th this past Sunday but I don't know where the owner was. Join us, whoever you are!

I do like PDXS. We don't need no stinkin' patches.... But leather jackets, now that's an idea!

Sign me up, my tuning capabilities sure could use the local support.

Btw, I was curious why I didn't get one of your pm's, so I searched for myself using the key word Oregon and had no luck. Then checked my profile and figured out why I was not being found using the search tool. Under location I had it as Portland, OR but now changed it to Oregon.

Searched for others using Portland OR and came up with 41 members from the Portland area. So check it out, with that many more members you should get some decent responce's.

Be sure to use the advanced search as previously mentioned.

how about a long distance member from England?:wink2:

I sure would like to have one of John's patches :D:D I was going to ask for a copy of the graphic just yesterday !

Back