"Thug Life"....My Build

There is so much on Ebay for the XS650. Has it sold? If not can anyone give the specific auction id#?

It isn't listed yet. I've been waiting to get on the photographer to supply me with high quality close ups. I will post a link to the sale when I get it on ebay. It should be soon. Thanks.

Posted via Mobile

2012-12-04-2992-56.jpg

2012-12-04-3172-134.jpg

2012-12-04-3184-146-SAD.jpg

Thanks...I have a '29 Model A hot rod that I'm building and might do another XS this winter......plus, somebody needs a badass Christmas present!!

Posted via Mobile

Last edited:
Killer rig dude. One good cold weekend should see the numbers come around! A bargain, considering the quality of goods and workmanship.

Thanks guys!! No hardtails in Quebec?? What the hell!?!?!?! :wtf:

Posted via Mobile

Thanks guys!! No hardtails in Quebec?? What the hell!?!?!?! :wtf:

Posted via Mobile

Google this: Road, Quebec, Pot Holes, Guiness Records!

There is your answer! :wink2:

Or, just because we got some old retarded bastards at the head of our Transport Minister. If they can just Ban All motorcyles, I think they will do! Just an example, registration for a super sport bike, like a GSXR, whatever is the year, is 1200$/year!!

My XS is plated antique, so its 170$ , if I want a regular plate, it cost me 550$/year cause it's +400cc, under 400cc it's 370$. Runnin' a 50cc scooter here it's 275$!!

:bike: Enjoy every miles!

Absolutely beautiful. It's a steal at that price, I would think you have more than that into it at the level of quality you have there.

Last edited:
Absolutely beautiful. It's a steal at that price, I would think you have more than that into it at the level of quality you have there.

I appreciate it. I love the bike and am thrilled how it turned out. I like to stay busy in the winter so unfortunately I have to sell a toy to finance another. I think somebody will end up with a killer 650 that will absolutely draw a crowd everywhere. That's a kickass Christmas present!!

Posted via Mobile

Looking at the process, and the results, it's got a good bit more than that in it in parts and outside services, without labor. As he said, didn't skimp on anything. Beautiful, but may have to get the press out there (magazine articles) to bring the money.

I'd ride the hell out of this before a new Sportster any day. How many custom bikes can you buy on this level for that price? If it had a Triumph or V-Twin in it, selling price would be in the high teens. It is essentially a new bike.

Posted via Mobile

Alot of hard work and hard earned money went into this build and Spades deserves to get some money for it. We all know what the parts cost, plus shop and equipment costs.... labor not included.... since bike building is a passion thing. This is also a great and alot cheaper alternative to the Angry Monkey type triumph builds out there.... and this one will start first kick and woun't leak as well.
Best of luck with sales

Lester

Thanks Lester.

Ebay auction ends today for those interested. Thanks. :yikes:

Posted via Mobile

Itd have to be a pretty motivated buyer, but I'm sure itll sell. For comparing, my 75 stocker was appraised at 7200$ because in its condition is deemed "irreplacable"
:thumbsup:
That bike must have at least 8k into it before labor hours......

Posted via Mobile

Thanks guys. It appears that it will be going overseas. The buyer is from Australia.

Posted via Mobile

Back