Ugly bikes!!!!!!

Whats the weather like, up on your high horse?

My moto is
"What others say about my bike is none of my business and if they're talking behind my back, i'm walking the right way"

Whats the weather like, up on your high horse?

My moto is
"What others say about my bike is none of my business and if they're talking behind my back, i'm walking the right way"
Heres what I'm saying on my high horse. Pull your bike out of the garage, shed, basement or wherever your building it and stand back and look at it! You get tunnel vision when you cant stand back and look at your creation, tweaking this and that makes all the differents in the world.

close your eyes, picture a stock 750 Virago. ok now you should understand "ugly"

some are born that-a-way

Hey easy on my daily ride lol.

Yeah she's not for everyone, but I like that she will never be thought of a metric HD clone like many bikes are.

Hey easy on my daily ride lol.

Yeah she's not for everyone, but I like that she will never be thought of a metric HD clone like many bikes are.

They are good solid motorcycles. Looks ain't everything (thank goodness - or I woulda never got laid!)

even the 750 varigo can get a face lift
full

even the 750 varigo can get a face lift
full

I've seen some good looking street trackers and cafe's based on this m/c. With correct jetting they get 60mpg and they are solid, reliable machines. And like the man said they ain't HD clones.

As Joan River should have once said "just because you were born ugly doesn't mean you have to stay that way"

The virago series An engine only it's mother could love. And if she ever had to do the carbs even her ardor is cooling.

Back