Ugly bikes!!!!!!

I agree with you jdizon.
I'd like a list of bikes that are thought to be "ugly". Might be interesting to see what the man thinks is ugly.

Yeah I'd be interested to see his ugly list too lol! I know he mentions his tracker looks like a tracker.. LOL all of my bikes must be ABOMINATIONS to him :laugh:

I know everyone has there own style and I don't much think its anyone place to tell someone else they built there bike wrong or made it ugly. Its fine to think it but unless you want to pay for there bike that they drive its really not your concern. I will drive anything anyone else wants to pay for but as long as Im footing the bill Ill drive what I like and not want anyone else likes. I personally ride to ride. 2 wheels as much as I can as long as I can with living in Mi. I will roll3k miles on my 08 v*650 that most would call ugly while there PRETTY bike sits inside "never driven in the rain or even on a cloudy day" I have never and will never understand the thinking behind telling someone that you don't like anything that they own. I would guess that's why they own it and you don't. End rant.

I hope this doesn't turn into a "fugly bike of the month".

While part of me thinks it might be fun, I expect it would devolve into a name-calling extravaganza.

The only person who has to like the way a bike looks is the guy (or gal) riding it. Everybody else can pretty much go piss up a rope.

By the same token, I'm allowed to think a bike looks like ground zero for a shit bomb attack. I've seen bikes on this site that I consider downright horrifying.

I do have the common courtesy to keep such opinions to myself as a general rule.

I agree with you jdizon.
I'd like a list of bikes that are thought to be "ugly". Might be interesting to see what the man thinks is ugly.
Oh your not getting me there! I,ll just say there are some bikes out there that were not thought out very well. Like I said to each there own.

I can say that I love every bike that is owner built.

Should anyone care what I think about their bike.... NO!!!!

The owner is having fun/it's his bike and that is what this is ALL about.

I'd be building a hardtail/bobber if I was young enough to ride it!!!!!!....Al

too young haha!!!! I'm 50 with a bad back and I still ride a hard tail.

I think wrapped pipes are ugly. I think Rita Hayworth is beautiful. I think hardtails are dumb. I think those guys on Jeopardy are smart. I'm pretty sure nobody gives a damn what I think.

When I build a bike, I actually hope people DO think its ugly... then it wont get stolen, or sat on, played with, eye balled, etc. Unfortunately this has never worked. :laugh:

a can of brown spray paint should fix ya right up Joe. No more of those admiring looky-loo's gawking at your ride! Be sure to leave some spots where the chrome shows through so folks will know you did it on purpose.

a can of brown spray paint should fix ya right up Joe. No more of those admiring looky-loo's gawking at your ride! Be sure to leave some spots where the chrome shows through so folks will know you did it on purpose.

My bike is currently primered in doo doo brown :laugh:

full

I know my scoot isn't going to win any "pretty bike" awards but it sure is fun to ride and tinker with. One of these days I may actually finish it. HAHA!! On second thought probably not but oh well I will ride the piss out of it and continue to piss off the neighbors.

I know my scoot isn't going to win any "pretty bike" awards but it sure is fun to ride and tinker with. One of these days I may actually finish it. HAHA!! On second thought probably not but oh well I will ride the piss out of it and continue to piss off the neighbors.

Well it seems like it OUGHT to be ugly, but it works. I like it. It's got that "middle finger" style that you just have to admire.

Back