Very basic LED turn signal wiring question

ok, yor almost there, cut!! the 2 wires off the bulb, behind the bulb you now have a brown and green, not connected to the bike take the green wire from the bulb side and grounded, now the fun begins... take your 2 diodes and twist the ends with the lines on them (cathode), so now you should have the letter "Y" and the lines of the diodes are pointing down and togeather, that side (bottom of "Y") goes to bulb brown, now you should have 2 wires coming from the bike side(brown and green) those go to the 2 doides without the stripe (top of the "Y") i hope that helps you if need be you can PM me ill send a pic.

To post pics on here click the Go Advanced button under where you write a post.
This takes you to the advanced screen, scroll down and you will see a Manage Attachments button.
Click it and a window opens, hit browse and that takes you to the pics on your computer.
Select a pic hit, hit upload.
If it is the right size it will load up on your post. below the browse is a list of flies and max sizes that can upload.
Leo

i hope this works ....

Attachments

• led mod.jpg
    led mod.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 1,359
Last edited:
Speez--I couldn't have done it without you and I can't thank you enough. I wired it like you said and the indicator works perfect--I'm now fully functional with all lights! Also thanks to everyone else who helped me on this thread and thanks Leo for the combination to the rubiks cube.

Back