What are you waiting to get in the mail?

OakBehringer

XS650 Guru
Reaction score
Ahhhh the anticipation of those sweet new parts you just ordered. So, what are they? Similar to the What have you done to your XS today? thread...

I'm waiting for Mr UPS to drop off a set to Cocktail Shaker mufflers, a roll of DEI Titanium Wrap, a set of safety wire pliers, and a front fender. The mufflers will arrive today!

Gasket set, seal set, 32 tooth rear, rotor puller, front cam chain guide, cam chain.

Probably order more stuff before I'm done, but that'll get me started.

New thermo-dip stick shipped this morning. Heiden tuning oil sump filter, handlebars, EX500 carbs.

Waiting for Christmas for gasket set and tapered head bearings.

XS1B engine (*grunt*)
Broken 256 cam (*eeek*)
Digital spindle tach (*yikes*)
Lathe leadscrew (*oof*)
Digital voltmeter/temp/clock (*omg*)
Digital volt/ammeters AC & DC (*ermm*)
Mini rare earth magnets (*owch*)
Hall sensors (*huh?*)
Smartphone battery (*ahhh*)

O-Ring chain. Braided grounding strap. Ahhh the joys of being in NZ. I wait weeks for EVERYTHING. I do however have Mr Miyagi like patience...

I'm waiting on stuff to assemble my headlight, foot pegs, and stainless steel brake lines.

Oh ya. And for my machinist buddy to make me something like spacers,,,but not quite,, to make easy to remove the caliper. But I'm going to start a thread on that one. :bike:

2 used Gold Wing 1800 shocks to covert for use on Road Stars, Road Star clutch linings, spring, and throw out bearing, 3 HKS speed loaders for my GP-100, and a cigar catalog.

Waiting on the rest of the Alto friction plates I ordered. I ordered 100 plates and received 40 today. They have to make the rest.

The last thing I ordered just got here to day. A Leupold 3x9 rifle scope.
Not exactly bike parts but I was a bit excited.
Leo

Got my mufflers, not quite as described by niche cycle, getting the run around by them in regards to a return. In the context of this thread, I'm now waiting for an additional pair of mufflers from a different supplier.

Im waiting for
vintage tommaselli super pratic b throttle
hhb top motor Mount
rear mudguard ill have to mold to fit for my build.
chain guide drive

and im in the process thinking about a purchase for a Time Sert kit ;)

merry christmas

As i recently received my "Commando" mufflers, new chain adjusters, main stand spring and short stalk indicators from Jerry Heiden.

The only XS parts I am waiting for are some straight (as in non-angled) inlet rubbers to be used with my early cylinder head and Mikuni RS34 pumpers. A British colleague is getting these for me from Allens Performance in the UK.

But I am also waiting for some RD 350 parts from HVC Cycle in the US. So will have plenty of parts to play with all the way until spring.....

ShipmentofPARTS.jpg

Ever get a wet package?

Back