what did santa* bring you???

I got a David Bird looped hardtail 6" stretch, 4" drop for my new build 'The 23'. My daughter got me some specialty coffees.

I got nadda. As in not a damn thing. But that's better than getting something I don't want. OH wait! I got my Ham dinner. Even if I had to cook it myself.

Finally got that Red Ryder BB gun iv'e been wanting for about 30 years... No seriously :)

Got my 10 yo son one of those, plus a coon skin hat and safety glasses. He loves it and spent Christmas morning outside in his PJs shooting holes into cardboard boxes.

I told him that if he shoots an animal with it, he has to clean, cook and eat it.

I got a David Bird looped hardtail 6" stretch, 4" drop for my new build 'The 23'. My daughter got me some specialty coffees.
i got one that's a 4 stretch, 2 drop with a wire harness and and a new chain...looks like Santa shops at lowbrow lol.

A nice pair of wool sox!! Everything a man needs!! Oh yeah... Also got a 200amps Tig welder, a bench belt sander, C-Clamps, ''gift card'' at my metal supplier, Compression tester!! :bike:

From the wife. I knew it was good when I saw the Lowbrow logo on the box!
And a Red Hot Chili Peppers CD

Attachments

• 013.JPG
    013.JPG
    149 KB · Views: 147
,,,, hi guys,,,, well i had a quite xmas ,,, with my dog,,,, which is what i wanted ,,,injured myself boxing day,,,...hypoing,,,, smashed myself on my footpath in the backyard,, anyway i got bandaged on both kneecaps and the 2 local nurses lectured me then i went home ,,,yesterday,,, 1 nurse that lives next door rang my door bell ,,when i opened the door here she is ,,,holding a dinner for me ,,,which i,ll have today,,,, i,ve also been to the garage a given my xs650 a big hug .. i hope all you guys had a great XMAS ,,,, regards oldbiker

a bangin bowling shirt with a martini glass. and some new headphones. somehow, a pair of headphones only lasts me about 3 months...

Back