What have you done to your XS today?

You was robbed Dude! Nonetheless, your 75 looks awesome, what a beauty. One of them is on my wishlist for sure!

Here's one from us...

018702_lg.jpeg

You was robbed Dude! Nonetheless, your 75 looks awesome, what a beauty. One of them is on my wishlist for sure!

Here's one from us...

View attachment 124885
Thanks, Guys..:) Yup, it was a day of well-deserved Honda Domination in Groton. The few Yamas that were there got a bit brushed aside, but it was a really fun event.

Jim, you are correct, it is a Baby Dream 160. Very cute.

Jim, you are correct, it is a Baby Dream 160. Very cute.
Thought so. I had a black one. 66-67 model if I remember......
Also had a drum brake Commando. 71 I think. Mine had the 810 Dunstall kit in it... I'd kill to have either back...

That white Honda looks like the 305 my brother had back when I was in high school. He didn't have the saddle bags, not sure about the luggage rack either. I thought that was one "BIG" bike at the time. Then again I was riding a 60 cc Bridgestone so even most Vespas would have seemed big to me!

Pictures for Kijiji:
SAM_7182.JPG
Bought this in Mississauga 2 years ago, (did not look like this - started a thread at the time which I cannot now find) was registered as an '80, VIN shows it is a 77, so got that corrected with the government. Someone had been trying to make Special parts fit, so I used a bunch of my extra parts to make this runner. '75 side covers, 76 tank, some servicable commando mufflers with stock head pipes, a terrible dogs breakfast to the purists, I am sure, but I am calling it a survivor.
Will advertise it in the GTA and Windsor markets to see what the response is.

Attachments

• SAM_7183.JPG
    SAM_7183.JPG
    293.8 KB · Views: 157
  • SAM_7185.JPG
    SAM_7185.JPG
    313.2 KB · Views: 160
  • SAM_7186.JPG
    SAM_7186.JPG
    333.1 KB · Views: 199
  • SAM_7193.JPG
    SAM_7193.JPG
    385.3 KB · Views: 195
  • SAM_7189.JPG
    SAM_7189.JPG
    285.6 KB · Views: 164
  • SAM_7191.JPG
    SAM_7191.JPG
    286.8 KB · Views: 182
Thanks Jim for the reference to the old thread. I had forgotten how bad it was when I got it.
It must have had quite a history given all the out of the box fixes. Ultimately I did speak to a previous owner who said he got it from a government auction and thinks it had been seized from one of the clubs the gang squad had been trying to disband in the '90's here in Ontario.
But it's got a fresh start now.

Back