What have you done to your XS today?

Got this impact today. 250ft lbs torque. Cars Lugnuts r150. Also it'll be good for small 10mm to 14mm bolts, clutch covers etc.

Attachments

• IMG_20190210_165018.jpg
    IMG_20190210_165018.jpg
    180.4 KB · Views: 123
  • IMG_20190210_165009.jpg
    IMG_20190210_165009.jpg
    211.6 KB · Views: 133
Ahhh four wheel drum brakes.....those were the days. It used to be so awesome when I would drive my 1960 Chevy pickup through a deep puddle of water and and completely lose my brakes. Or the time I hooked up a heavy trailer behind that truck and the first red light I came to, the trailer pushed me completely through the intersection.
Good times! :D

that takes me back a few years Bob. Remember vacuum windscreen wipers ? in a storm you were constantly on and off the gas trying to see anything .
It was worse at night ....we had to light the gas lamps at the front to see where we were going lol:laugh2:

that takes me back a few years Bob. Remember vacuum windscreen wipers ? in a storm you were constantly on and off the gas trying to see anything .
It was worse at night ....we had to light the gas lamps at the front to see where we were going lol:laugh2:
...volkswagon bug used air from spare tire to power wiper fluid...

Got this impact today. 250ft lbs torque. Cars Lugnuts r150. Also it'll be good for small 10mm to 14mm bolts, clutch covers etc.
nice tool ...I've been meaning to buy an impact driver for ages . is that 18v or 24v ?

Looks to be an M12 = 12volts. I have the M18 tools and have been looking for that version to be on sale sometime cause would be handy to have once in a while.

I have the Makita LTX collection which is all 18v .Being able to swop batteries around is very convenient. I bought a couple of 4mAh 24v Bosch batteries last year to run my electric bike 24v is a very powerful battery but damned heavy for a cordless tool imo

Back