What have you done to your XS today?

Also put och clear coat on the newly painted rims:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1424077206.130068.jpg

rims look nice. I got a set of rims for my next xs project if I ever get my first one done and decide to do another and they are mags from a 81. Ill have to decide on which way to go with them.

Well seems it 6* out I had to settle for a glass of homebrew.

Attachments

• what have I done today.jpg
    what have I done today.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 150
those rabbit ears look good man.
I waxed my bike this afternoon.
took a close up a minute ago
you can see the pearl flakes in the black

Attachments

• 013.jpg
    013.jpg
    124.3 KB · Views: 167
  • 012.jpg
    012.jpg
    156.2 KB · Views: 151
Wax on Wax off ;) looking great Carbon. Ive looked into a discharge issue im having.. Might be the reg/rec but ill find out.

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    175.4 KB · Views: 137
Sweet seat you got there Carbon looking great. My seat allso got protected with some Wax of some sort kind of sticky, but since its real leather with stitches etc it should keep the Water out..

Thanks for the guide with the troubleshooting for the drain... ive made some teests today and havent got the right Multimeter yet, its on its way and ill dig into troubleshooting, that is if the problem isnt solved by todays Work ;)

Btw just found out my dt360 gastank is Building up alot of vacuum is that normal? dont recall my stock tank had that issue.

Sweet seat you got there Carbon looking great.
Thanks for the guide with the troubleshooting for the drain... ive made some teests today and havent got the right Multimeter yet, its on its way and ill dig into troubleshooting, that is if the problem isnt solved by todays Work ;)

Btw just found out my dt360 gastank is Building up alot of vacuum is that normal? dont recall my stock tank had that issue.

thanks
your welcome
check your vent it probably getting clogged

rims look nice. I got a set of rims for my next xs project if I ever get my first one done and decide to do another and they are mags from a 81. Ill have to decide on which way to go with them.
First my plan was to use black and copper (Metalizer) Plasti Dip on them but I really like the silver that I got on them now. But the best thing with Plasti Dip is that it can be removed. Maybe I´ll try it out.

What are your alternatives?

Back