What have you done to your XS today?

Modified final result
588453DE-4148-4954-872C-06F5DBBCF3A5.jpg

Hey you got a front tire on the back, you can't do that, just ask people LOL

So after dicking around, I finished my tag bracket, got it back from my buddy that powdered it for me. I must say, it works well. I opt to make it follow the strut brace lines. Works for me, hey this is a beater. LOL ( that last angle makes it look out of whack, but believe me the contour angles are dead nuts, used a pattern)

Attachments

• t.jpg
    t.jpg
    176.8 KB · Views: 230
  • t1.jpg
    t1.jpg
    175.7 KB · Views: 200
  • tbs.jpg
    tbs.jpg
    232 KB · Views: 224
Looks like your taillight is floating or being held up by the wires. Lol Nice. I'm going back to my 30'ford repop only because I found a "praying hands" lens. I googled what people say about the front tire in rear. Lol. I ride a chopper that's low stretched and raked. Hahahaha and ride this thing like I stole it

Thanks mang, if your looking over the bike, that stinking wire is unseen. But if you sneak down at that level you can see it, but it is what it is. I pref it better then that '' buy from the catalog shit lol" Im gona switch the taillight soon, but just haven't fig what yet.. The fronts can certainly be used as backs. I ride about the same brotha.. Whoop whoop

I have a bracket zip tied holding my license plate tail light. Hahaha. My last bracket broke off from all the rattling. I have a # "13" taillight right now. But I might move that to the right side. Or maybe undermy seat. Can't never have enough taillights being lit up.

Back