Whats your favorite beverage ?

Bob Kelly III

Ranch Kid from way back,.... that got Old !
Reaction score
Ok , so in an effort to get to know everyone a bit better I ask this question....what's your favorite beverage ? figure your tired wore out after a long days work and your setting down to relax abit
what do you want in your hand to drink ?
Beer, wine, vodka, Whiskey, mixed drinks water or what?
Myself, Now I prefure a Cold Beer.... I'm not all that choosie cheap stuff is what I usually get but when I can afford it I'll buy Budwiser and support the big horsies ! HAHAHAHA!
10 years ago I couldn't stand beer, wine was my thing Sandgrea being my favorite.... now I only drink it on ocasion.....still love it though.
I can't drink a six pack... 1 beer gets me feeling real good 2 and I'm officially Drunk , 3 and I have trouble walking and 4 I'm asleep ! ..... so I eather have an ulser or a fast matablisum... but beer works for me!
HAHAHHA!
Bob.........

Beer, or...hmmmmm....., yeah, beer.

Rickard's Red or Walkerville if its draft and Sleiman's Honey Brown if its in a bottle.

There's nothing like a nice frosty BEvERage in the garage while working on a project to take the edge off.

Tea. Proper builder's tea, full fat milk, one sugar. In a cup, with a saucer. None of your fruity stuff or lap song suite what's it.

If you mean alcohol nice pint of bitter or a bottle of Newcastle Brown Ale. Special occasions? Single malt or if someone else is paying an Old Fashioned.

:)

Tea ... strong and hot with real full fat milk no sugar .Me and DaveO we like OUR Tea STRONG :)
I'm pretty much T Total my whole life but I have been known to succumb to cold bottle of Budweiser on a hot Summers day ...gorgeous

If I'm doing manly stuff , it's gotta be a beer.
Lately I'm on a Stella Artois kick. However with a nice sausage and pepper sub ,a proper Italian Peroni draft! Damn it's making me hungry!
IMG_1206.JPG

If I'm spending quality time with the Mrs. it's usually red wine. Anything good will do!
IMG_3220.JPG

when it comes to TEA I dearly Love Earl Grey..... strong as I can make it with cream and sugar.....
Coffee here is the Norm..... but my Wife got me drinking beer and I found I really like it on a Hot day !
Bob......

Tough week. Feet up. A nice single malt. As the weather warms, a cold Sleemans or Molson Canadian. And I make my own wine so an appropriate choice of red or white options from the cellar depending on what's on the menu.

'Shine. Smells like fine wine but kicks like a mule. Don't know if the store-bought kind is anything like real or not. Might buy some if it was.

Ice cold Diet Coke. Was cold beer/beir/cervesa or a German Mosel Valley White Wine. Gave that up by choice.

It has to be an IPA. Lately I've been enjoying a brew from my old home town; Windows Up from Alpine Brewing Company. If it's cold I'll drink porter.

Basil Hayden bourbon or old no.7 keeps a cold night in the garage going. Buddies over, it's classic Chicago Old Style for those cheap maniacs. Wife or laid back friends, a good old doob to hold the mood. Variety is the spice of life after all

Water and strong coffee is the daily regimen.
A full flavored commercially brewed dark or medium beer for the steak dinner evenings.
Bourbon for special occasions, though I did pick up some 'shine recently.

I've brewed about forty gallons of beer over the years. Never a bad batch, never a great batch.
The wife is pretty adept at making farm wine in a 5 gallon crock, If we can get to the fruit before the varmints, and has bottles all over the place. Dry, sweet, light, heavy and all with a good kick. She'll never win blue ribbons with the Brie and croissant crowd but she's a hit with fans of roasting marshmallows while watching cowboy T.V. Just don't fall into the fire..........

Basil Hayden bourbon or old no.7 keeps a cold night in the garage going. Buddies over, it's classic Chicago Old Style for those cheap maniacs. Wife or laid back friends, a good old doob to hold the mood. Variety is the spice of life after all

....and it's way to short to not live it.

Back