Whats your weather right now?

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::cool:
E3BEED34-4B01-40AA-829B-2F0E94CCE111.jpeg

Wacky day here. It was 32°F this morning, frost on everything. Then warmed up to 65°F. Full Texas sun. Running errands in town, the interior temp gauge in my truck showed 97°F. Now, we're going back down to 34°F.

I feel like a slab of meat, shuttling 'tween the fridge and frying pan...

Bet that interrupted a few golf games.

Yeah and a few vacations too. My brother in law and his wife just got here yesterday to escape the winter weather in Cleveland! So of course, we had a hard freeze last night.

Effin hell.... will this motherf%$&in' winter never end? 3 more inches last night. Supposed to get down to 0 tonight. Eff it!!! Bob, clear out the spare bedroom. I'm coming to Surprise till this crap ends.
First I'm gonna take a detour to Pa. to throttle me a lying ass rodent. Early spring my ass. DAMN!!!

Cabin fever?
Who...moi?:rolleyes:

IMG_20190303_122245.jpg

Last edited:
Nothing new here. Same old same old. At least the sun came out today. New record low-High for the day. On the up side the Topeka Police arrested a ground hog and charged it with felony lying to America. (This is never the same picture):D
snow today 001.JPG

Bob, clear out the spare bedroom. I'm coming to Surprise till this crap ends.

Dammit Mailman - I’m comin’ over too.

Haha! C’mon down boys! We’re going to be in the 80’s next week if you can believe that! This winter has been one for the record books here in Arizona too. Record low temps, record amounts of snow in Northern Arizona ( smashing a 100 year record! ) and we’ve had SO MUCH RAIN that it has filled up our lakes and ended a decades long drought!

Back