Whats your weather right now?

About 8-10" of snow today. Out plowing now...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    135 KB · Views: 116
Been running 10 degrees here in NJ and the place I am staying temporary lost heat and pipes froze so it been a sucky week. Had to send my wife away so that was good.
WHERE IS SPRING!!!

It was a very pleasant 80°F here, but...

Here we go again.

Weather guys forecasting 25°F - 28°F, maybe with snow, over the next couple days!

Edit: Downgraded to 23°F - 18°F, jeeeeeze!

Last edited:
It's a balmy 18deg here now hahahaha. Toms high is like 16. Great riding weather. Hahaha

-16F in my garage. Its a pretty normal temp for this time of year, but i think its getting to me. I started polishing the insides of my carbs (hope that wasn't stupid) ..and I visually checked my swing arm bushings... good news everybody, my swing arm bushings show little to no wear :) I can just keep waiting to replace those I guess.

todays wind chill was suppose to be like -40 or something

Rain, Rain and more rain, and a cyclone on thee way, Supposed to form tomorrow and 200-300m predicted.

Well it is that time of year, at least its not fire

12 degrees here in wonderful New Jersey
Stuck here for another week I hope but FL doesn't look good either
anyone know the temp in DAYTONIA ??????

A story copied from the El Camino Forum (El Caminos rule, I now have two):

I always rode my bike on New Years day (what better way to start the year?). One year, in far western suburbs of chitcago (Wheaton), it was -55*, and THEN wind chill on top of that. I was gonna go to Indianapolis on the bike for the Frozen Butt ride, but after 7 miles, had to turn around and go home.

I was dressed in 5 layers, and the entire outer layer was rubber (incl snowmobile goggles), so I really didn't get cold. But it was so cold at 40 MPH that the body on the aluminum carb would shrink, not allowing the butterflies to close when I let off the throttle. I had to hit the kill switch, coast to the side of the road, and after about 30 seconds, the engine heat would warm it up enough that I'd hear a "thooop" as they closed, and I could start it up and go on. At that rate I knew I'd end up in the back end of something, so turned around and went home.

I had a bright yellow rain suit (jacket and bib pants) on. When I left, my gf said to be sure and watch for traffic. I told her I wouldn't have to, and she asked why not? I said, "because everyone else on the road will be pointing and saying "LOOK AT THAT IDIOT!" and they were!

Back