What's your weirdest ever experience?

My aunt and cousin were visiting, and she started talking about a large UFO she and my cousin saw one night. That wasn't the weird part. The weird part was when my cousin looked at her and said "Quit saying that."

First get the picture here...….I'm on a nowhere trip on my GoldWing, far south, long hair. I pull into a Waffle House, there's an ugly, skinny girl with a Kroger's uniform staring at me while I'm warming up with my coffee. The girl comes over to me and asks me if I have a quarter for two dimes and a nickel. I give her the quarter and she goes over to the jukebox and plays Bob Seger's Turn The Page... feel the eyes upon you, shaking off the cold, man or a woman, always seem outnumbered, don't dare make a stand..She sits down and continues to stare at me without a smile or even a smirk, kind of frowning in disgust. I ask her if she likes Bob Seger, no answer. I tell her that Bob is my neighbor, no answer. Before I left the restaurant I realized that she didn't need my quarter, she could have used her change.

Scott

Last edited:
First get the picture here...….I'm on a nowhere trip on my GoldWing, far south, long hair. I pull into a Waffle House, there's an ugly, skinny girl with a Kroger's uniform staring at me while I'm warming up with my coffee. The girl comes over to me and asks me if I have a quarter for two dimes and a nickel. I give her the quarter and she goes over to the jukebox and plays Bob Seger's Turn The Page... feel the eyes upon you, shaking off the cold, man or a woman, always seem outnumbered, don't dare make a stand..She sits down and continues to stare at me without a smile or even a smirk, kind of frowning in disgust. I ask her if she likes Bob Seger, no answer. I tell her that Bob is my neighbor, no answer. Before I left the restaurant I realized that she didn't need my quarter, she could have used her change.

Scott

Good one Scott. It reminded me of something I hadn’t thought about in a long time, 1973 me and a friend of mine rode our little 350’s , 200 miles away to go see a buddy of ours in Kingman Arizona. I was still in high school ( different times eh? ) we had sleeping bags on the back and we were going for a week. Well we didn’t leave until after dark and by the time we arrived in Kingman until late at night. Our first stop was Denny’s , we were sitting at the counter drinking coffee, with our requisite 1970’s long hair, when this pickup load of drunk cowboys came through the front door and one of them bellowed “ Who owns them motorcycles out there! ?”
Haha! We both ducked down and tried to look small. :unsure:

I ask her if she likes Bob Seger, no answer. I tell her that Bob is my neighbor, no answer.
LOL

I went into the Waffle House nearest me once, and there was a beautiful young red-haired watiress, very energetic and intelligent. Quoting Voltaire, and saying Oscar Wilde said this or that. One of these super genius people you do run into sometimes. I went back to see her again and she wasn't there so I asked where she was. The guy there said she didn't work there anymore. I asked why not and he was hesitant to say. Finally he said she got fired because she was letting people feel her up for $5.

Back