Why is the PAMCO better than points?

I don't BS around. I lay the facts out . . straight. Where they fall is where they fall. I'm fine with it. I'm a big boy. Been there done that. Over . . .

I remember when Gordon Jennings was using ballast resistors to run car coils on RD350's
As I recall the RD's use the same coils as the XS points bikes

Can car coils/resistors be used with a Pamco trigger?

Car coils are CHEAP

I remember when Gordon Jennings was using ballast resistors to run car coils on RD350's
As I recall the RD's use the same coils as the XS points bikes

Can car coils/resistors be used with a Pamco trigger?

Car coils are CHEAP

I believe Pamcopete says his design can use any coil with 2.5 to 4.5 ohms resistance. From that I would say you could use a car coil as long as it falls into the 2.5 to 4.5 ohm range. Could you use a ballast resistor/coil combo with a Pamco.............I'd say yes, but again the total resistance needs to fall into the specified range.

However, you would not want to use a ballast resistor with any ignition coil, if you could avoid it, because the ballast robs the coil of its full energy potential.

After reading this now almost a year old posts... I got to get a pamco system! bigger spark, less work, better coil, less coil, better chicks, more ohms, less amps.. attracts girls with bigger tits, saves gas, saves points.. whatever... ... I don't really know or care what it does after this.... but I gotta have it. You guys are great!!!

Just one question... does it come in different colors?

I last rode this bike on April 6th. I went out to the garage today, turned on the petcocks, flipped on the choke and pushed it outside. Hit the start button ONE time and it cranked and settled into a steady idle. By the time I grabbed my safety glasses off the workbench, it was time to take the off the choke.
THAT'S why you want a Pamco!

P4060072Small_zpsabcbc47e.jpg

After reading this now almost a year old posts... I got to get a pamco system! bigger spark, less work, better coil, less coil, better chicks, more ohms, less amps.. attracts girls with bigger tits, saves gas, saves points.. whatever... ... I don't really know or care what it does after this.... but I gotta have it. You guys are great!!!

Just one question... does it come in different colors?
I put a Pamco in over a year ago, where are those gals?

Back