Woosh that was Brutal!

Confession I didn't notify trav right away this morning about the crash most crashes he gets a heads up but this one didn't tell him I destroyed the workday for hundreds nay thousands of hard laboring denizens.

Com'on just because you didn't get you own way on the votes.......;)..

And search is fixed!
Minions cheering.gif

Well, if trollin' don't get ya banned, I'd guess you can rest easy.. :rolleyes:
Tagline is just coincidence, no conspiracy theory. It's a quote from Robert J. O'Neil off Twitter that I thought was striking.

Just my thoughts....: November on a year evenly divisible by four is finally here - the silly season in the United States of America.....

I have seen a lot of hate spewed in recent months about a man who is a constant winner and perennial overachiever, and that's what the people who support him, like about him. He wins the game just about every time.

OK-OK, yeah, perhaps he has been caught in "a few" lies and twisted the truth "a little" on occasion....but he's still out there proving his haters wrong time after time - despite what the media says about him, his colleagues or the rest of his team. Call them scumbags if you like - but by golly, those scumbags are winners.

You may call him brash, rude, a braggart, perhaps even a total d!ckhead. Well - SORRY - I guess that some people are jealous of someone who is successful, powerful, handsome, talented, gutsy and has a lot of money. Throw in a hot foreign model (or two....or maybe even more...) at his side and they hate him even more because he's likely gettin' some... :cussing:

You may not have ever wanted him in his present role, but he's there now and there is nothing you can do about it - so suck it up buttercup!

I know it’s possibly going to get worse over the next several days or weeks.

Nonetheless, like him or not, Tom Brady is really turning things around in Tampa.

.....and yes...I totally stole this from someone.
upload_2020-11-5_17-10-30.gif
:D

Last edited:
Was still happening this morning so put firefox back on, which grabbed the passwords links etc. from chrome. use duck duck go as my search engine. tough to avoid using goggle maps though.

I get locked out of this site on occasion and have to dump "cookies" in order to sign back in.......I was told by Travis to do this.....

tim

Back