xs1!!!

It works for me. Nothing you know of works for you. Might as well try it.

There there that's OK
mans-best-friend.gif

Some Indian tribes used to have a profound reverence for people who were out of their minds. But I bet they burned some of them at the stake anyway.

xjwmx, you wouldn't believe how completely at peace I am with myself. With all of your hokey, hippie passive aggressive bullshit, you'll never come close. Grasshopper.

Ok, I haven't had my response to this XS1 deal. From a financial and mechanical standpoint, it seems smarter to sell the XS1 and chop a later model. Get more dough, and have more reliable and available parts for the chop. That's what I'd do. But, if you got your heart set on choppin' it because its' different, have at it. That whole, "its wicked rare" stuff is bull. I've said this before, but it was a mass produced Japanese motorcycle. That's all. It's not a Vincent made by monks or some shit. It ain't worth 1.2 million or anything.

Again with the ridiculously false statements. "Everyone is at peace with themselves." Really??? That's why you have cutters and body dysmorphic disorder and anorexia/bulimia and suicidal ideation and drug/alcohol abuse and daddy issues and... should I go on? Are you sure? Because it's a rather long list...

Ah! Someone who thinks a victim despises the victimizer, I see.

Tech, that was actually my original point. Well, that and I do think it's a bit douche-y to come on a site frequented by a lot of stock guys and brag about how you're going to cut up a first year XS.
I do think it's a little different to chop an XS1 as opposed to an '80 Special. I also think it's his bike and ultimately he should do whatever he feels like doing with it. It's the "xs1!!!" title that seems a little like someone trying to goad the stock guys that caught my attention.

Ah! Someone who thinks a victim despises the victimizer, I see.

You know, for a while there I thought you were fairly intelligent despite the fact that you can barely communicate rational thought. But that statement is just outright stupid.

Each of the self-destructive types I just mentioned are about self-loathing, which negates any chance of inner peace. While these personalities may have been or are being victimized by another, they all share the unique characteristic of being "self-victimizers".

In my experience, which, at least professionally, I'm guessing is far beyond your own, victims much more rarely despise their abusers than one would think. Typically they despise themselves, because part of their victimization is that they have been conditioned to think that it is their fault, either by their abuser or by society.

Further, it is possible for these types to move beyond their self-destructive tendencies to a place of inner peace, but it's exceedingly rare.

I thought that you possessed the gray matter to add "2 + 2" without coming up with "pickles", unfortunately I was mistaken. Again.

How come you're still living with your wife who beats you helpless?

Teebs, yeah, see what you're saying with the "xs1!!" title. But to me that's like saying, OOH! A stock Model A!!.

I did use a Sawzall, (a real one, made by Milwaukee and everything), but I TIG welded my frame.

Attachments

• 112109_17432.jpg
    112109_17432.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 58
Back