xs1!!!

I'm one of those "stock guys" . It doesn't get my panties all in a bunch. But I like money too. Selling it and getting a later model to chop PLUS cash sounds logical. In the end though what I do doesn't mean a damn to anyone else. I have seen lots of cool bobber,brat, whatevers that I admired the craftsmanship. A guy can do whatever he wants to his own likes. Just like I'm doing. My two cents.

No Jags Gary, that's a 300SL on the lift, a Bugatti, and a one of a kind Ferrari next to the bike. THOSE are rare.

Well, when a woman, medium ugly, keeps bringing her car into your service center with an imaginary problem you finally tell her you replaced the GFUB (God Forsaken Ugly Broad) unit and it satisfies her. If she asks for the old one, drag some random thing in from around back, the nastier and greasier the better.

Another thread gone to shit... :offtopic: Cut the crap and at least keep this thread on topic. Xjwmx and Teebs going back and forth may be entertaining to some of us, but it really isn't helping anyone. If you guys want to continue with that, do it via private message.

Oops, sorry. I figured this thread was shit from the start.

And now back to the non-existent xs1 that's going to be chopped unless somebody buys it....

Back