xs1!!!

340frontporch

Grandpa Butterfly
Reaction score
my buddy just got one, i will upload photos as we do a tear down as he is planning on chopping it (i know this will kill a few of you on the inside)....

Why would you chop such a rare bike when it is worth at least $5000to $7000 restored? Sell it to someone wanting to restore it and find a Special to chop. Are you going to chop it just for spite?

Silly and stupid, as they're more valuable AND the worst year to chop. And why post this other than to be a douche?

You'll have to pick it up - people who would do that are too dumb to know how to get it to you. I think it's a hoax though, myself; a little bit of button pushing.

for one this isn't a hoax. and for two my buddy got it on the stupid cheap. couldn't pass the deal up, it's not like other people are offering money on the damn thing. money talks teebs...

Well look, it's not like I give a shit, or want it. I've never done a resto and never will. Stock sucks. Do what you want with it, but you can't tell me that this thread wasn't intentionally created with the express purpose of getting the stock guys all riled up.

Now don't get me wrong. I don't have any problem at all with you being a douche. It can be entertaining as hell. Just calling a spade a spade. :D

As far as "money talks"... if he got it "stupid cheap", why the hell would he chop it instead of just flipping it to make a profit (someone is ALWAYS willing to pay for an XS1 to restore) and buy one that has the bugs worked out and better parts availability?

Seriously, I'm curious.

xscessivecompulsive, this isn't the first time in your whole 25 posts you've had a problem with me... who's got the big spoon? :laughing:

Attachments

• chopper brain.JPG
    chopper brain.JPG
    11.4 KB · Views: 115
Okay Porch.

Where is it? And lets see some pictures. Then you might be able to talk price. The money is out there, but nobody will pay for empty posts.......

Attachments

• XS1 AT BARBERS 2010.JPG
    XS1 AT BARBERS 2010.JPG
    202.1 KB · Views: 113
Last edited:
Yamasarus :bike: location and pics, see what someone is willing to pay for it anyway. As mentioned the early bikes aren't the best basis for a chop anyways. Heck I need a bunch of XS1 parts myself. Here's what I'm starting with.

7-20-10_ 020.jpg

Last edited:
Gary,
It looks like you are way ahead of the game. All the parts are there! I would love to start with something like you have! If the tank is solid or can be rescued then the seat would be the biggest budget hit. Attached is what I started with....and yes, it is a 70.

Attachments

• XS1 AS PURCHASED.jpg
    XS1 AS PURCHASED.jpg
    233.8 KB · Views: 113
Last edited:
Back