XS650 Chopoff 2015- Chop It-Build It-Bring It

Ok,

I am going thru Emails and wanting to make sure that I have all of the builders who are entered in this

If you have not sent an email with your Screen Name here - Name Address Phone and Email
PLEASE SEND Email with Subject : Builder for ChopOff 2015

I would like to post all of this on Facebook !

The Builds are looking GREAT!!! Can't wait to see them all done!!!
Looking forward to some chill time soon!!!
Keep the pics coming and feel free to post on the Facebook Page your progress pics as well.
They don't have to be choppers they can be stock or street trackers as well as long as it is XS650 it counts!!!!!
:D

wheels are built for #2 or #3 hell can't remember anymore.

Attachments

• craig's bike 020.jpg
    craig's bike 020.jpg
    229.7 KB · Views: 217
  • craig's bike 021.jpg
    craig's bike 021.jpg
    154.9 KB · Views: 209
Almost complete still need to make a fender fit, cover seat, exhaust wrap n get a front ss brake line! Can't wait til build off n meet all u xs junkies out there!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    302.1 KB · Views: 238
So I planned on having all of my Fab work done in June so I could work on the Paint, Powder & start Wiring in July and Reassemble/Finish Wiring and work out Kinks/Bugs first couple weeks of August if needed, well my schedule is compressed now with the purchase of house on the 26th of May and my Dad passed away on the 27th of May and my Mom in and out of Hospital and Rehab has really halted my progress and i'm finally getting a chance to get in garage again so we'll see what happens from here, although I have been buying and selling parts for build, but I bought my ticket and want to be there in August. Here is what I started on for the seat. I named the bike "Evil Dead" after one of my Dad's favorite movies, there will be lots of Skulls throughout the paint. I got the patern traces and then carved into the leather and will start tooling the leather tomorrow night after work.
Only 52 days til the Ride & Show!!!!!!!!!
100_0999_zpsrqov5ko0.jpg

100_1004_zpsrgeypsmv.jpg

100_1008_zpsdwh9gdn5.jpg

I think this one's out of the running this year anyway the wife crashed yesterday,a pice of SHIT pulled across in front of her she fliped a few times ended up the the ditch she'll be ok broke her right scapula and calvicle bruised up bad but she'll be ok the the wife i'll be ok too lol still have 2 to finsh by aug... one's down 2 more to go

Attachments

• JELLO SHOT 019.jpg
    JELLO SHOT 019.jpg
    296.7 KB · Views: 220
  • JELLO SHOT 022.jpg
    JELLO SHOT 022.jpg
    291.3 KB · Views: 213
I think this one's out of the running this year anyway the wife crashed yesterday,a pice of SHIT pulled across in front of her she fliped a few times ended up the the ditch she'll be ok broke her right scapula and calvicle bruised up bad but she'll be ok the the wife i'll be ok too lol still have 2 to finsh by aug... one's down 2 more to go

Damn, sorry to hear that. Glad she's ok!

got the frame back for #2 it's going to be a mad dash to be done with 2 bikes in 3 weeks,painting #3 tomarow I'll poat pic tomorrow

heres the pic's still need to clear coat yet

Attachments

• craig's bike 040.jpg
    craig's bike 040.jpg
    166.1 KB · Views: 207
  • craig's bike 041.jpg
    craig's bike 041.jpg
    187.4 KB · Views: 203
Hey Everyone! SOOOO We are getting really close to the Chop Off!!!

Builders that are still in please send me an email confirming that you are still in the Chopoff. send it to info@pandemoniumc2.com
Please put in Subject " XS650 Chopff Builder Confirmation"

Other News

Here is the Trophy for the Best of Show for the Pandemonium Bike show
We have lots of stuff planned so plan on having a good time with like minded people!
Bring your beer and lawn chair! Oh Don't forget your swim trunks!

Thanks to Visual Impact for the Awesome Best of Show Trophy!

20324503301_4b361816d4_c.jpg
Best of Show Trophy for XS650 ChopOff 2015 @ Pandemonium! by Kerri Schindler, on Flickr

Here was #1 it was done but now it's totaled lol ( bent frame )

Attachments

• JELLO SHOT 021.jpg
    JELLO SHOT 021.jpg
    309.5 KB · Views: 223
  • JELLO SHOT 020.jpg
    JELLO SHOT 020.jpg
    183.3 KB · Views: 201
We are getting down to the wire..

I still haven't gotten confirmations from builders......

Would also like to get an idea of how many people

Back