XSJohn Memorial Patch--Orders only, Please

Hey Barb:
I would like a patch when they are available.
Should I go to Gary's link and order now?
Is $7.00 correct?

TIA
Rick

hey barb are you still taking orders for the patch

Hi Guys,

I have two patches left. You and Rick are welcome to them, and the cost is $5.00.

Anyone else wanting patches can get them, however, there will be a slight delay, because I don't want to ask Bonnie to set up everything for only one or two patches, so we can always do a second run.

If you and Rick will order through Gary's link, I'm assuming it is still working. (Right, Gary?)

Thanks, Guys!

Excellant! They appear to have the 'iron on option'?

I should have mentioned that: Bonnie made them so that they can be ironed on, but she suggests stitching if possible, to ensure durability. Use the "iron-on" for positioning and stitch around the edges---that's what I did.

Thanks Barb Bonnie and Gary:

Payment was made.
Its so very nice to do this. John's passion and ingenuity certainly made him worthy of this comeration.
It will be an honor to wear the patch.

Rick

i haven't recieved my patches, is there any way to track or check out the patches travel arrangements :)

650Skull

Skull, check your PM. I sent you a note regarding your address. The post office was kind enough to return your patches to me......so now I have to get them back to you again!

Ugh! (Sorry!)

OK Barb I will add enough extra to cover for a while if yoiu want to order some more and if you get em to me I'll ship em out as the stragglers shuffle in. I have a patch not on anything yet I can mail out if needed, I can wait for some more to show up.

Hi Gary,

Do you think I should get ten more? Skull and Yamaman haven't gotten theirs yet, but I have Yamaman's in the original (returned) envelope, so that is covered and I will try again today.

I've also got one going out to Twins-Are-Hot today.

So if we get ten more, and six go to R-A-B Choppers, then we are down to four.....will that be enough?

These, by the way, are the kind of problems I like: too many guys wanting to have XSJohn patches! Thank you, Guys. And apologies to those who's patches aren't there yet, but we'll keep working on it until everyone who wants one has it! I promise.

Back